Club Event: Tatton Park VW Show 2016 - 08/07/2016

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The passes are here guys.... Spare ones available if anyone fancies an excellent day out. The cost is £7.50 on the gate and that's it. Come on guys, let's make this a good turn out for the club.

Well it's been a good day. The show and weather was quality. Thank you to all that attended. If you have any pics feel free to add them here. Thanks again guys.

Posted Images

This looks like a good 1st trip in my new Golf V6 4Mo which I bought last week after months of searching 

If so i'll be coming from sunny (?) Bournemouth so is there camping on site at the event?

Thanks guys, look forward to hearing from you!

Unfortunately this is only a single day event and there's no camping. But feel free to come
Along for the day if you like. It's a fair old drive for you pal but I've done the long run ones all in a day. Or if you take a look in the events section at VW festival in Leeds next weekend then that one is a full weekend. We (The Club) will be there from the Friday to the Sunday. In my eyes Tatton Park and VW fest are probably the best shows at the moment.

Let me know what you think and I can get something sorted for you for a pass.
1 hour ago, VR6CABBS said:

Unfortunately this is only a single day event and there's no camping. But feel free to come
Along for the day if you like. It's a fair old drive for you pal but I've done the long run ones all in a day. Or if you take a look in the events section at VW festival in Leeds next weekend then that one is a full weekend. We (The Club) will be there from the Friday to the Sunday. In my eyes Tatton Park and VW fest are probably the best shows at the moment.

Let me know what you think and I can get something sorted for you for a pass. emoji106.png

Thanks for the quick response, as you say it's a long way to come just for the day so Leeds the following weekend might be a better idea :)

Thanks for the quick response, as you say it's a long way to come just for the day so Leeds the following weekend might be a better idea 

Let me know then pal. We might have magiced a further 5 places for our stand but would have to confirm when the passes arrive in the next day or two. You can take a look on there website if you want pal and decide for yourself.

http://www.vwfestival.co.uk/

If camping and wanting to add your car to the stand you need to book your tickets on there web page. Club stand passes are free.

This looks like a good 1st trip in my new Golf V6 4Mo which I bought last week after months of searching 

If so i'll be coming from sunny (?) Bournemouth so is there camping on site at the event?

Thanks guys, look forward to hearing from you!

There are local camp sites available for VWNW ?

http://www.vwnw.co.uk/links/

Right guys. Meeting point will be at knutsford services on the M6. (Northbound) We need to be in the place for 9am so meeting time should be at 8am then we can leave for Tatton park at 8.30am and get there in good time.

For those who wanna just meet at tatton. Head into the grounds and at the gate you will be shown where to go. Any problems then drop us a message here.

See you all in the morning chaps.

PS. There is currently still 2 passes available for the stand if anyone wants to come. We will have the passes in the morning at the meeting point.