Club Event: Tatton Park VW Show 2016 - 08/07/2016

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The passes are here guys.... Spare ones available if anyone fancies an excellent day out. The cost is £7.50 on the gate and that's it. Come on guys, let's make this a good turn out for the club.

Well it's been a good day. The show and weather was quality. Thank you to all that attended. If you have any pics feel free to add them here. Thanks again guys.

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

All this talk of Leeds lately and we are forgetting this show is the week before!!  Whats the list like at the minute!  Come on folks get those names down!  You need to promote the hell out of it on facebook constantly.  That's how I rumbled loads of names last year!  I am hardly ever on there anymore though!

On ‎02‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 8:21 PM, woodsy said:

This is a very good show...i had a look around the club stand last year some very nice cars on show....hope we get a good turn out again.

Up for being on the club stand? always welcome people to attend as a club, not be on the side lines :) we don't bite... honest :D

On ‎21‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 7:11 AM, Dave_ciw said:

I will be there mate!

May be an idea to try and drop the stand to 10 bud.  Have a chat with them, then hopefully only 2 to fill although there is usually a couple of no shows!!

Not after we had special exception to increase to 15 based based off interest - Need to ensure we hit that number else we will loose credibility with the organisers.