Club Event: Rolling Road Day - 05/22/2016

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@bealieboy everything's fine I've just had a word with this fella and he's agreed to follow you all the way to Stealth incase your heat wrap goes up in flames!

Yeah great day guys, thanks to all who organised and helped. Some great cars and good folk to chat with.... What more could you want?!

My beast is now up and running;  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, bennyk said:

You running supercharged or n/a Pete? Or is that a sore subject at the moment??!

Boosting matey. 

Few tweaks to get done this week with vacuum / boost lines and to get my BOV fitting nicer as keeps blowing off due to fouling brake master cylinder! But practically done and dusted now dude.

11 hours ago, bennyk said:

Stop being a tart with your smoking heat wrap if you drive fast enough it'll blow it out!emoji1360.pngemoji6.png

That's what I said, it'll go away of you drive the thing! I could almost hear the fear in Squeals voice when I proposed this.

Just do it!! The 200bhp mark isn't that scarey, if my calculations are correct I'm sure you'll beat it B)

Morning All,

Please can you read your inboxes and confirm if you are going to be putting your cars on the rollers.

These are the members I've had no reply from yet. I need to you to confirm your places asap please.

@SamHarrison  (LAST LOGGED IN 19TH APRIL:rolleyes:)

@Pinnyvr6 (TO BE CONFIRMED ON FRIDAY)

@andy vr  (LAST LOGGED IN 18TH APRIL:rolleyes:)

@VW_VR6SC  (LAST LOGGED IN 31ST MARCH:rolleyes:)

Thanks

Edited by VR6CABBS
1 minute ago, VR6CABBS said:

Morning All,

Please can you read your inboxes and confirm if you are going to be putting your cars on the rollers.

These are the members I've had no reply from yet. I need to you to confirm your places asap please.

10. Gareth Jones (R32 Turbo)

11. @SamHarrison

12. @Pinnyvr6

17. @THAREALSINNER

19. @andy vr

21. @VRTrickster

22.  @Jake Mcaulay

23. @VW_VR6SC

28.  SexyBourbon - The-Corrado forum 

29.  Conner Myatt - Non Vr6

If anyone knows  Gareth Jones or the bottom two would they please confirm there places with them.

Thanks

I will confirm those 3 Carlos !

I've gone from being able to run one of two cars to no cars within 24hrs :-/ I'll keep you informed as to whether or not they'll be fixed in time if that's ok.

Absolutely gutted as I reckon I had a chance for an trophy :(

Edited by scoot spanker