Club Event: Rolling Road Day - 05/22/2016

22 minutes ago, VR6Pete said:

Sure we can get you on mate!

looks lovely! Do you want me add you to the list?

Just debating whether it's a good idea, as I would prefer it was inspected by Stealth first before any RR attempts(new car and all that), the plan was to make the 160 mile trip for an inspection, was going to arrange that next week.

On a side note, think I just messaged you on the corrado forum :)

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@bealieboy everything's fine I've just had a word with this fella and he's agreed to follow you all the way to Stealth incase your heat wrap goes up in flames!

Yeah great day guys, thanks to all who organised and helped. Some great cars and good folk to chat with.... What more could you want?!

My beast is now up and running;  

Posted Images

If anyone needs any spares let met know.

i have a new Mann oil filter fs that Ive chucked in, black bonnet clips and a couple of pre sold bits so I'm happy to bring other stuff while I'm at it.

if you need anything ask away and I'll see if I have it, gathered so much stuff over the years!

Edited by Vag-hag

New coilpacks fitted and the car is running sweet. Just going to get the tracking done later and we're ready for the rollers.

@Vag-hag Do you have a cigarette lighter or front windscreen scuttles, left and right? If you have either I'll bring cash. Thanks

Edited by noggin
eta .sp

Morning All,

24hrs left and there's still Afew places available to run on the rollers if anyone fancies it.

Can I remind all attending and rolling to come and see me or Pete upon arrival. Your place on the rollers will be made once you have signed on so pop over and get your name down prompt.

At the end of the day and once everyone has rolled we will be presenting trophies.

Let's hope the rain holds off and this will be a quality day.

Thanks

1 hour ago, noggin said:

@Vag-hag Do you have a cigarette lighter or front windscreen scuttles, left and right? If you have either I'll bring cash. Thanks

I've got a nice black fibreglass windscreen trim made by Spoonfed Tuning if that's any good? Few marks so £80 instead of the $200+shipping+import duty it cost me...

If not I think I have at least one end trim I can dig out, you can have it for nowt if you want it :)

corrado-spoonfed1.jpg

1 minute ago, Stone said:

I've got a nice black fibreglass windscreen trim made by Spoonfed Tuning if that's any good? Few marks so £80 instead of the $200+shipping+import duty it cost me...

If not I think I have at least one end trim I can dig out, you can have it for nowt if you want it :)

corrado-spoonfed1.jpg

@stone Fantastic! I'll take the fibreglass ones for 80. I've been looking for replacements for ages. Will you be at the event tomorrow?

52 minutes ago, noggin said:

@stone Fantastic! I'll take the fibreglass ones for 80. I've been looking for replacements for ages. Will you be at the event tomorrow?

Yep, I'll be on the rollers in my R32 :)

Quick sanity check: it is a Corrado,  right? I never stopped to check...

Edit: crap, just read you have a Mk3. Sorry to disappoint :(

Edited by Stone
If anyone needs any spares let met know.

i have a new Mann oil filter fs that Ive chucked in, black bonnet clips and a couple of pre sold bits so I'm happy to bring other stuff while I'm at it.

if you need anything ask away and I'll see if I have it, gathered so much stuff over the years!

Bloomin pyramid sales!!!

1 hour ago, Stone said:

Yep, I'll be on the rollers in my R32 :)

Quick sanity check: it is a Corrado,  right? I never stopped to check...

Edit: crap, just read you have a Mk3. Sorry to disappoint :(

No mate is a regular Highline. Never mind:)

8 hours ago, noggin said:

New coilpacks fitted and the car is running sweet. Just going to get the tracking done later and we're ready for the rollers.

I have cig lighter but it's a Corrado one..... Looks like u have a golf. Never mind