Club Event: Rolling Road Day - 05/22/2016

So this starts at 9. How much parking is there?. Been there once before for 10 minutes and I remember there wasn't lots. Only because if I come down, I'd want to stick the Galaxy in an obscure corner and out the way of pictures.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@bealieboy everything's fine I've just had a word with this fella and he's agreed to follow you all the way to Stealth incase your heat wrap goes up in flames!

Yeah great day guys, thanks to all who organised and helped. Some great cars and good folk to chat with.... What more could you want?!

My beast is now up and running;  

Posted Images

14 hours ago, The Monk said:

So this starts at 9. How much parking is there?. Been there once before for 10 minutes and I remember there wasn't lots. Only because if I come down, I'd want to stick the Galaxy in an obscure corner and out the way of pictures.

Parking is free Chris, it's just at Stealth Racing, only pay if you wish to run on the rolling road (£25).

should be a good day!

Morning All,

I've sent each and everyone of you on the list a private message so please check your inbox.

I just need you to confirm if you are gonna be putting your car on the rollers.

For those added to list who are not members can someone confirm they are attending if you know them and I can update the list.

Thanks Guys