1997 golf vr6 for sale £1500

Hi,

My name is Wayne, I'm looking to sell my 1997 vw golf vr6 the only modification is an exhaust, 108,599 miles, mot 19-6-16, full leather, heated seats, electric sunroof and Windows, climate control, original 15" BBS alloys it's a really nice car, I had it looked over by Dane Wrexham and they said it was one of the best they seen but did say they don't see many, to be honest I bought it as a pleasure car, I do have a fiesta too so I use that for work so I do drive it but not all that much and it really does put a smile on my face but my circumstance has changed somewhat in having a baby in April I just can't justify running it anymore as I'm sure your aware she's a little thirsty but worth every penny and it sounds amazing with the V6 and if the little one hadn't been coming along she would be going nowhere as I love driving it, cam belt has been changed at I think 96,000 but not to sure without looking, I've got lots and lots of receipts for it. Here are a couple of pics. I don't think you'd find a better untouched mark 3 she's beautiful but would rather it went to someone who is a dub head, and she's far from a scrap is it something you'd be interested in ? My email is shone.wayne@yahoo.co.uk

Well I'm ashamed to say I was really close to getting a Astra vrx but drove it and didn't feel good at all, then drove the golf and no contest, just feels better all round, I think the seats in the gti are gonna give me a bad back as I'm meant to be working tues night but nooooo I'll have a new toy just hope it makes me feel the same as in the vr6 but I gotta say it has a tough job on its hands to get the smile on my face when I stick my right foot down cuz the sound just won't be there