limited slip diff for turbo vr6

Hi I'm at the stage where my engine is built but before I drop it back in the engine bay I need to take care of the gearbox.

So after a limited slip diff but what do people recomend? Wavetrac? Quaife? I spoke to a chap who was running a supercharged civic and he was kicking ass and he said he would run wavetrac all day over quaife. But what about in a vr6 any had experience with these makes?

I have a quaife in my 20vt mk2 totally transforms how the car drives not so much straight line traction but traction out of corners is awesome!

I've put a peloquin one in my vrt project but have yet to drive it, from what I have read it's basically a copy of the quaife but cheaper which is why I went for it!

Think the reason people rave about the wavetrac is that it works if you are on or off the throttle whereas the likes of quaife and peloquin only work on throttle also pretty sure you can change the wavetracs internals to make it more/less aggressive

There's a few people on the corrado forum that have wavetracs fitted to there vr6's and rate them