SHOWTIME 2016 IS COMING

Good Afternoon all,

Firstly, Merry Christmas to you all. hoping Santa brought you lots of goodies for your motors.

On behalf of the Admin and Mod team I would firstly like to thank each and everyone of you for your continued support throughout 2015. I personally have met some amazing people and had some fun times whether it be the banter and laughs on here or the chats at the shows. It's been good so we want to do it all over again in 2016.

As we draw a line under 2015 and break into 2016 its time to get busy organising some shows. We do this based on YOUR personal preference so if I miss any out and you think we would benefit from a club stand then please shout up and I will gauge personal interest and try to arrange something for you. 

So here we go, a list of shows we will attend in 2016 but your attendance is needed.

Each and everyone of you are welcome so if you can attend please show your interest below and we will open a page and get the stands booked.

Remember, it's not about how good your motor is or how many mods you've done. It's about supporting the club as a whole and getting to know other members. Its always a good day out......

Here's the list...........

March

13th.     Ultimate Dubs in Telford, Shropshire. (This is already listed and places still available)

April.

17th.     GTI SPRING FESTIVAL @ Santapod in Wellingborough. North Hants.

May.

4th-7th     WORTHERSEE in Austria. (We wont be organising a stand here but don't mind opening a page for the guys who are going to arrange things and give your feedback)

July.

31st     FITTED UK in Manchester.

August.

7th     VWNW TATTON PARK in cheshire.

12th-14th     VW FESTIVAL in leeds. 

September.

2nd-4th     VW ACTION @  Santapod in Wellingborough, North Hants.

18th     PLAYERS in North Weald, Essex. (This might be one for the North East lads to Arrange) wink wink Bealieboy

October.

9th     GTI FESTIVAL @ Santapod in Wellingborough, North Hants. 

If there's anymore shows I've missed and you would like to see a club stand there give us a shout and we will see what interest we get.

Last but least we would like to wish everyone a prosperous New Year and health, Wealth and Happiness for 2016.

Stay safe guys...... 

Edited by VR6CABBS
  • 1 month later...