Ultimate Dubs club stand

So we are hoping to have another club stand again for the season opener at ultimate dubs. This will be for an indoor stand and for 5 cars. If you wish to put your car on our club stand then this is the right place! 

We will need 3 of your best pictures of your car along with a list of mods. Now we are all aware that the cars are probably undergoing surgery and wont be finished but put your plans and a list of things that are happening/going to happen before the show.

As usual the cars will need to be there on the saturday. There are 2 hotels on site at a cost of around £80. 

The Show will open to the Public from 5.30pm - 9.30pm on the Saturday evening as well as the Sunday from 9am - 4.30pm.

Advance ticket prices

Adult – Saturday Evening Ticket (5.30pm – 9.30pm) - £10.00

Adult – Sunday Day Ticket (9am – 4.30pm) - £13.00
Adult – Weekend Ticket (Saturday Evening & Sunday) - £17.50

Gate ticket prices

Adult - Saturday Evening Ticket (5.30pm - 9.30pm) - £10.00

Adult - Sunday Day Ticket (9am - 4.30pm) - £15.00
Adult - Weekend Ticket (Saturday Evening & Sunday) - £20.00
Under 16's receive free entry into the show, but must be accompanied by a paying adult.

The Telford International Centre is located just off the M54 motorway, around 30 miles west of Birmingham making it easily accessible from all major motorways etc across the U.K and Europe.

The centre is a modern building with all the facilities you would expect, most importantly the 100,000 sq.ft of heated exhibition space has on-site car parks and 3 on-site hotels, with six more hotels only a few minutes away.

The venue and adjacent areas have also recently been subject to a 260 million re-development, with the addition of a new Hotel, Bars, Restaurants, Cinema and Multi-Storey Car Park and these will all be completed by the event, so why not make a weekend of it!

Venue Address The International Centre, Telford
St. Quentin Gate
Telford, Shropshire
TF3 4JH

The venue car parks will be open from 8.00am on Sunday 13th March 2016, with doors opening to the show at 9.00am and closing at 4.30pm.

Show & Shine

Ultimate Dubs 2016 will bring together over 300 of the Best Water-cooled VW, Audi, Seat & Skoda Show Cars from across the U.K and Europe, at the Telford International Centre, on Sunday 13th March 2016.

Whether your into Stock, Old Skool, Nu Wave, Custom, Tuned Cars, then there is sure to be something to your taste at UD15 making it a show not to be missed.

Concours Showroom

We are creating a Concours Showroom in the Main Foyer at UD16 which will have a variety of Concour's quality stock vehicles. Cars on display will be from the early 70's up to the present day.

Special Displays for 2016

Porsche 911 Display

Volkswagen Drag Racing Club (VWDRC)

Other displays TBC very soon.

All excepted entrants into the show will receive Free Admission for themselves, plus may drive home with one of our Ultimate Trophies. Over 50 Trophies to be awarded.

http://www.ultimate-dubs.co.uk/

This will be closing on the 24/12/15 and the mods will pick their favourites and will be put up on the 26/12/2015

Thanks and good luck!!

Edited by michael5556

I will go first! 

MK2 VR6 Turbo 

820B79B8-5EC2-4B42-A72A-9D757236CC4E_zps

B238A277-B69D-40E3-9BC0-3464FC63028B_zps

D00F534E-B174-4F1A-A8E3-D28294AE3E15_zps

VR6 turbo with precsion 6766

Twin tial 44 wastegates

forged engine

lugtronic ecu

custom intake

lots of 24k gold plated bolts and brackets

chrome plated brackets

repainted in fiat grey

all arches stripped and resealed then painted same colour

all underneath painted

BBS e50/s freshly painted and crack tested in germany

Coilovers

New metal arches

Carbon small bumpers

Carbon roof

Carbon trim inside (lots and lots) haha 

Carbon slam panel

Rear brakes upgraded (wilwood 4 pots)

Front brakes upgraded (wilwood 4 pots)

custom mounted wilwood pedal box

Custom 3" exhaust from turbo back

retrimmed headliner

custom carbon dash panel with samsung tablet as dials

retrimmed bbs steering wheel

hopefully my car will be ready so here goes nothing!

1996 dragon green mk3 vr6 turbo

Engine

• 2.8 12v block completely stripped.
  • calico race bearings
  • ARP hardware throughout
  • wossner forged 8.5:1 pistons
  • IE forged rods
  • schimmel metal water pump
  • billet crackpipe
  • schimmel oil filter housing
  • billet pulleys
  • Fluidampr crank pulley
  • polished oil cooler
  • r8 oil cap
  • 268 DRC cams
  • ti retainers
  • HD springs
  • TT big valve kit
  • carbon rocker cover
  • schimmel dipstick
  • bosch motorsport coilpack
  • schimmel HT leads
  • 24v thermostat housing
  • mishimoto rad and intercooler
  • haggardfab coolant bottle
  • MigFab SRI and billet fuel rail
  • 830cc injectors
  • 2x bosch 044's
  • IE surge tank
  • braided hose and AN fittings throughout
  • Aeromotive FPR
  • Holset hx52 twinscroll turbo
  • custom equal length sidewinder turbo manifold
  • 4" exhaust system
  • 2x 38mm tial wastegates
  • tial 50mm bov
  • custom intercooler and coolant pipework
  • lugtronic standalone engine management
Gearbox / drivetrain / running gear

• DRP r32 gearbox
  • 2wd conversion plate
  • wavetrac diff
  • diesel gearing
  • fx725 clutchmasters twin plate clutch
  • custom driveshafts
  • dutchbuild engine mounts
  • powdercoated everything
  • polybushed everything
  • manual steering
  • airdynamix airride
  • uprated standard brakes with ferodo pads and grooved/drilled discs
  • braided hoses
  • hockey puck engine mounts
Exterior

• fresh respray in dragon green
  • shaved engine bay
  • us spec smoothed bumpers
  • early vento front end with carbon grill
  • carbon US splitter
  • carbon scuttle tray
  • lupo wipers
  • smoothed boot
Wheels

• custom triple chrome plated watercooledIND splits with gold hardware 17x9j square.
Interior

• black ABC pillars
  • dimple mk3.5 dash
  • black sunvisors
  • black b3 sunroof control panel
  • carbon rear view mirror, dash inserts, speedo surround, heater vents, blanks, centre console, door handles, sunroof motor cover, glove box
  • leather recaro pole positions
  • takata harnesses
  • ssautowerks rollcage
  • CAE ultra shifter
  • carbon custom renown steering wheel
  • detachable steering wheel boss
  • leather door cards
  • OCD airride boot install.
think thats about it but haven't really got many pictures as it isnt built yet but here are a few teaser shots.

773F736B-DA54-44B9-9380-1071048A91AE_zpsA8914A2D-1D16-4670-AF22-9A6DA1233B1A_zps

4500FE9A-D8D7-4F6E-AA1B-F785B922D680_zps29AB590C-8CE7-4502-8085-EB8CA7B9134D_zps

Edited by al_mooring

Exterior

BBS RS 16x8 all round - Rayvern 2 way air ride with boot build - all red rear light  with LED bulbs - aerial smoothed out on the roof  and painted - rear wiper removed and smoothed,- Smoked indicators - twin exhaust -  Pressed plates (private plate) - rear and front arches rolled and painted

Interior

Team momo steering wheel, - Mk4 golf gear knob - short shifter - Recaro CS front seats full red retrimed - matching red rear seat and all door cards - black headliner - black sunroof switch/visors/handles - air ride switches built into centre consoles with LED lights - boot build with tank in the centre with LEDs around under false floor, Full alpine audio all speaker via amp

Engine

Schrick inlet manifold - MSDs - Newman race cams - ram air filter - sport cat - air-con removed -  Metal painted black rocker cover - 911 oil cap - All metal parts painted black - sump guard fitted - all new black pipe work and everything steam cleaned - new water bottle - all new fittings

To be done for 2016

Red leather top dash to match seats,

BBS RS to be chromed centres with gold bolts,

battery to be relocated to boot and bay shaved

2 new front wings and painted

Boot repainted

63626EDD-3BB4-4DDE-A1C2-C123E51A2AA5_zps

AC77C4D5-14DC-4018-BA89-4464832921F8_zps

3DB1C770-3DC8-48C2-9106-521AFA43EAFD_zps

Thanks Rob

Hi guys would definitely be interested in putting my car on the stand if you will have it it's currently being built.

•3.2 r32 engine

•2.8 vr6 powder coated gearbox

•fully smoothed bay

•custom colour

•airlift suspension

•16x9 3 piece splitt rims

•forge motorsport carbon induction kit

post-92914-0-71305800-1450552742_thumb.j

post-92914-0-08146600-1450552762_thumb.j

post-92914-0-83901600-1450552811_thumb.j

Edited by Tim2.8vr6
  • 2 weeks later...

So here's a quick run down if my car, it's in very early stages as I've only had it on the road a few weeks, but I've been advised from the fb group to throw a post up anyways so here's some pics with current spec and what will be done by March.

Corrado VR6 original ABV 2.9 Flash Red. 1995 (believed) wasn't registered until 96 then brought to the UK from Ireland in 2000. 

Reg: G3 OCD (ignore the smoked plate, full size original plates are going on when everywhere reopens after new year)

Exterior
- factory paint in very good condition, recent work on drivers side completed and rear.
- rear wiper deleted (welded and bootlid repainted)
- rear badges deleted (welded and repainted) 
- full red tails (currently filmed but booked in for full red bodyshop tint)
- aftermarket red side repeaters

Interior
- full original factory option black heated leather in great condition

Engine
- original 2.9 ABV 2.9
- 10mm magnecor leads

Chassis
- modified JOM blue line coilovers 
- rolled arches all round

Ok so these are the things that will be completed by March... A lot of which have either had parts already ordered or jobs booked in...
- chassis notch (booked)
- raised engine 25mm (awaiting pucks)
- full red bodyshop sprayed tails as mentioned above 
- silverline camber front top mounts
- rear camber added (approx 3 degrees)
- black interior headliner (in progress)
- detailed factory engine bay with fully repainted factory silver inlet manifold, rocker cover. 
- panel filter in factory airbox (waiting to fit)
- 6 branch raceland manifold with stainless 2.5 inch system built by powells Cornwall. 

Wheels.... This is currently undecided but will be done by March. I've shortlisted to either 16x9 all round Schmidt Modern line 1pc, Schmidt modern line 3pc split 16x8 and 9, or compomotive TH mono 17x7.5. One of these sets will be on the car by UD and the coilovers wound to match with extremely tight static fitment with medium to high tyre stretch. 

The car is in overall great condition for 19 years old. I'm already booked for UD hotels and have attended every year for the last 5, showing with this very club in 2011 in my White VR Golf lol!! 

Here's some pictures for interest. Thanks :) 

23445227613_699293bc33_z.jpg

23989420831_1e32f088e3_z.jpg

23445369603_49e15aa0cf_z.jpg

23443937774_14e3168cea_z.jpg

Cheers!

Geo. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think everyone is in if there is 5 spaces and 5 entrants lol

Some great looking cars there for representing this year, impressive.....

Wouldn't mind a couple of feather flags for this.....

haha you would think so but three people have dropped out already haha so in need of more people for the club stand please! 

Anyone?

If you are really struggling I'd happily bring mine up, had her painted since this pic too. Can send you some more pics through if you think a more stock car would be good for the show..??

Why would you only consider entering if we where struggling to fill spaces? We aren't that sort of club and never have been. We aren't all about the show ponies. More than welcome. Is that LB7Z Satin Silver? Not Many of those about.

We are more interested in those that regularly participate on the forum and club activities. Than those who have a polished machine in the garage and only bring it out to represent on certain occasions. Don't ever feel like your pride and joy isn't worthy. As that's never the case with the vr6oc.

Edited by Dave_ciw
more to say haha

Thanks Dave appreciate it.. Just had ultimate dubbs pinned as somewhere for those really special examples. Looking at the time money and effort that's gone into some of the cars on here it puts me to shame :)

Yeah satin silver, had a full respray about 8 weeks ago, she's got a lovely green flick to the paint

I'd defo be interested in representing the club if you'd have me. I'll upload a few pics and mods list later for your consideration

Ok so as promised here we go

Satin silver golf vr6 1997 obd2

Full service history

Tried to keep it as standard as poss but still had a fair few mods

Full heated leather

Vw steering wheel with red stitch

Us spec centre console and cupholders

Black ABC pillars and headliner

Exec tints on the rear windows

Lowered 35mm

20mm wheel spacers on the back

Cat back 3" exhaust

10mm magnacore ht leads

Weapon R cold air intake

Engine running and sounding mint, all chains and gaskets, clutch have been done and more

Still plenty to do though :)

post-95386-0-77097700-1454507570_thumb.j

post-95386-0-75917900-1454507787_thumb.j

post-95386-0-19644300-1454507842_thumb.j

post-95386-0-96709800-1454507857_thumb.j

post-95386-0-79824600-1454507873_thumb.j

post-95386-0-21235700-1454507883_thumb.j

If the stand isn't full a couple of friends of mine would be happy to make up numbers.  Don't know much about their spec sorry:-

If I could get an answer on this asap as I don't like to piss people about.  There was talk of the club stand being cancelled so I asked two mates to step in to save it from the embarrassment and now its like they need to qualify............... Won't be asking mates again lol :rolleyes: it can burn pmsl

• 2 weeks later...