For Sale: Genuine pair of mk3 front wings (SOLD)

Hi people, time to sell some of my hoard.

I've got a brand new genuine vw drivers wing in its wrapper and a very good, rust free genuine passenger wing up for grabs. These are surely almost gold dust items these days, I'm not sure you can even buy new genuine wings still?

Anyway, these both have oval indicator holes and I'm looking for £220 or near offer. I'm willing to meet the buyer to a radius of 40 miles from stanstead airport as these will not be getting in the back of a courier van!!!

Also for sale on a well known auction site!dcb7ffa918023b378e2902af9161340a.jpgc8e16794eee59819a0163927e5c1bcce.jpg

Edited by Bealieboy

I brought a pair of genuine wings from vw about 3 years ago, cost four times as much as pattern wings but the quality and fitment were worth it. When I ordered them they had to send for them from Germany as the factory had the last of the stock. They didn't expect to be having anymore after that so there is a good chance you can no longer get genuine new.

Cheers for your comments jack.

How's that vrt?

It's awesome mate thanks, don't get to use it much in this crap weather with wet roads etc. Iv got a 1 litre 3 cylinder corsa as my daily. So when I do get a couple of hours on a dry weekend to go for some vr driving I'm like a kid in a candy shop every time lol. I'm looking forward to some club meets and rolling road days next year, hope to meet up with you again.

Good luck with the sale of your wings.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...