I've got a 01 Bora 4motion with 130k on the clock and i'm possibly looking to sell it. it is my daily and in good condition, has recently been serviced including oil, plugs and brake fluid change. it has also had new pre cat lambdas, BMC panel filter, Koni SRT shocks, H&R springs, H&R arb's, Superpro poly bushes, Powerflex dogbone mount, recent new arms on the rear suspension and a custom cat back stainless exhaust made by EMP performance in St Albans, it also has anthracite S3 wheels. it has the usual toys like electric everything, heated leather/alcantara seats, genuine VW carbon fibre gearknob and 3M carbon look film to cover the fake wood trim. the chrome parts inside the headlights have also been covered in carbon fibre film. 

there are a couple of bad points though. the headlights have gone cloudy but can be sorted by any decent detailer. there are also a few small dings which I have been told can be easily removed by a decent professional dent remover.

I have had the car for around five years and don't really want to sell it but my commute is putting a few miles on it and isn't cost effective. it pulls like a train which isn't ideal for long drive to work with a heavy right foot! :(

Edited by karlosR
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...