VR6 donor car wanted

That looks like a tidy motor but im thinking of sticking with a standard Mk3 or sharan vr6 as they are cheap and readily available. Then i want to mess about fitting a turbo at a later date when ive got it all plumbed in and running.

But thanks for the offer

No worries, if you do want a 24 valve I have spare engine, I also have gearbox, sub frame and a few other bits and bobs, all have to go as I want to do something else in the new year.

If I can't sell the MK4 as is I will be parting it out in the new year.

Good luck with the Caddy.

Im really after the complete car so i can gauge where to install the engine mounts in the caddy and remove the wiring loom and other bits and bobs. Plus it would be good to have the engine running sweet before i remove it and begin the conversion. But thanks again

I have a 5 door obd1 it needs some serious tlc on the bodywork after my last paint job went horribly wrong. The engine starts and runs although I think the battery has gone (will start with a boost pack). If your looking to eventually go turbo with it I also most of a turbo conversion and a obd swap sat in the garage.

Not too sure what it would be worth to be honest just fed up of sat looking at it feeling sorry for itself. But I would want more than 400 to be honest. It also has coilovers k+n filter and de cat exhaust into a power flow mid section with a scorpion oval back box. And full black leather interior.

Edited by Reaperx
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...