[SOLD] MK4 VR6T 4 motion For Sale

The time has come to part company with my Golf, quite a few of you have seen it on track, driven it or passenger in it, the car has evolved form a low mileage V6 4motion from late 2002, it is stripped out with harnesses, bucket seats, GAZ GHA coilovers, Brembo callipers, EBC grooved discs and Ferodo DS 3000 pads, in addition the car has Eibach anti roll bars, Team Dynamic Pro Race 3's in good condition, a set of team dynamic pro race 1.2's in a used condition, four brand new Federal 595 RS-r tyres ready for use, 15mm HK wheel spacers on ever corner and a MOMO steering wheel. A Brand new R32 steering rack has also been fitted in the first few weeks of ownership along with new track rod ends and polybush wishbones, in addition to the car I have some spare parts also up for grabs with the car, prop shaft, gear box, driveshafts and a spare engine.

The engine has been turbo'd with a low boost set up, it runs 7 psi on stock internals, producing 285 bhp at the wheels and 180 nm torque, it has been professionally mapped on the rolling road with all unnecessary under bonnet weight removed, such as the SAI and A/C pump etc.

I currently trailer the car to the circuit but if you add a CAT the car still has all the lights so should pass an MOT.

I have had a lot of fun in this car, it is a good safe platform when in track with predictable cornering habits, I am selling it so I can fund another car to enter into competitive motorsport as track days have given me a good insight into track driving and I am now ready for a bit more competition and proper racing. 

Here is a link to the build 

I would like £3,000 for the lot, or if I get enough interest in the parts that are on the car I would consider breaking it.

Pictures are here, follow the link to my Flickr Album.  

In car video can be found here.

contact me via PM, thanks for looking.

• 5 months later...

I am still selling my 2002 Golf 4Motion, it is a track car and is stripped out, it is still ok should you want to MOT it and drive it on the road.
 It has a low boost turbo set up and is producing 280bhp reliably, Eibach ARB's front and rear, Brembo 4 pot 323mm up front with EBC discs and Ferodo DS3000 pads, GAZ GHA adjustable coilovers, Team Dynamic Pro Race 3's like new, also Pro Race 1.2's used with slicks, 5 point harnesses, bucket seats, momo steering wheel, polybush front subframe, 19 row oil cooler, H&R 15mm wheel spacers etc.
 This is a good track car, nice and easy to drive with good feel, all ESP has been removed using VCDS so it is easy to make the car come alive in the corners, it would make a good starter car for someone getting into the track day scene or a good base for adding more power.

I will give it a few more weeks and then it will be broken and sold as parts.

Golf VR6TVR6T

VR6T

• 1 month later...