SPA Turbo manifolds group buy

Thought I'd put this Group Buy together for you.

Lot's of knock-off's about on the market but these are genuine items, direct from SPA Turbo themselves, can be big discount's if I buy ten at least from them or a sizeable order value, so see if any of you lot are interested on any VAG engines.

List includes:

1.8/2.0 8V
1.8/2.0 16V
1.8 20V
VR6 12V
VR6 24V
1.9 TDI
2.5 20V
2.0 20V
2.5 TDI
aircooled

Here's how import taxes work;

Price of unit, plus postage then VAT and import duty - usually 5-6% to add, then it's either pick up from Manchester or postage to you.

So - £100 unit price, say £45 postage from Brazil to here = £145 -  x 1.26 = £182.70

They do say the import charges on their ebay below so take a look but you get the idea.

Full catalogue here and info and I was asked to tell you they will have a new top mount 20vt turbo exhaust manifold available soon similar to their new underslung if you want to pass on the word to any 20vt owners.

http://www.youblisher.com/p/1117744-SPA-TURBO-catalog-2015/

Unit price I can do if ten of each is purchased is below, I will haggle if we get numbers up and see what we can get. They do all sorts of VAG so it's not just model specific, bigger orders equal bigger discounts so pass the word.

All prices will be fully sorted

R32 Exhaust manifold - TMW32 - £110 - ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/SPA-Turbo-T3-Manifold-for-VW-R32-engines-TMW32-/181809104160

spa%20r32%20turbo%20mani_zpsyj8nobeb.jpg

VR6 12V Cast inlet mani - TIN2800 - £155 - decent discount: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SPA-Turbo-Short-intake-manifold-VR6-OBDI-TIN2800-/171851580014

spa%20ilet%20manifold%203_zps8su11vfi.jp

spa%2012vt%20inlet%20meni_zps0de6oymc.jp

VR6 12V Turbo exhaust manifold T3  TMW03 - £120 - £400+ with some UK sellers!

Some close ups of a customers one:

SPA%20Turbo%20mani%20T3_zpsrbgc4lrd.jpg

DSCF2041_zpsz0mtue0y.jpg

VR6%20Turbo%20manifold_zpsmjboptvz.jpg

DSCF2049_zpssbnkjnl3.jpg

You get the idea, as it's from them directly, find out anyone else who's interested on any of the engines and add 'em up here!  ;)

Edited by RBPE
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I can get them direct from Felipe at SPA but to get a good discount we need to get the numbers up so this can be done at any time now or in the future, any of the parts they sell. I'll also be putting something on our website once everything's been re-done which should drum up more numbers. SPA will also do me forged pistons if I want same as their 8 second cars, would have to be 80 or so of the same type for an order though.

Hey, if you still have plans to do this I would be interested in a TMW03T4 12v vr6. Had the t3 version for nearly 10 years on my vr and never had any issues, 450 ish at the wheels so I can vouch for their product. looking to do another project. Thanks.

Yeah, people need to make sure they are the oem ones though as the knock-offs flood the market of the same design, I think Kev Haywire got a copy in his turbo thread by the look of it  - you can see the stamps on them and the code on our one, plus I have the e-mails to and from SPA which also helps!  ;)