THE ALL CAR SHOWDOWN LEEDS EAST AIRPORT 18/10/2015

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you guys have any trouble I know of a breakers in Doncaster will pay decent money and collect them vehicles so you always have that option   

Err, well I may have to downgrade to a defo maybe then. Not being able to have a beer at a car show is like not being able to drive my VR flat out....

I managed to get a door in the back of a 3 door corsa with the rear seats down.

we need to all be on our best behaviour and gentle with those right feet...Tesco looks to be round the corner from the Police station :P

I've got be be on my best behaviour anyway pal. Clutch peddle is very high. It's not started slipping yet but the last thing I wanna do is push it back to Manchester. Haha

I've got be be on my best behaviour anyway pal. Clutch peddle is very high. It's not started slipping yet but the last thing I wanna do is push it back to Manchester. Haha

that could be an interesting drive for you then!

I've got an over heating issue - a coolant leak somewhere that I cant find, fortunately I'm only in Harrogate if she finally gives up, and a different engine to put in over winter  :)

If you guys have any trouble I know of a breakers in Doncaster will pay decent money and collect them vehicles so you always have that option  ;)  ;)