THE ALL CAR SHOWDOWN LEEDS EAST AIRPORT 18/10/2015

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you guys have any trouble I know of a breakers in Doncaster will pay decent money and collect them vehicles so you always have that option   

Err, well I may have to downgrade to a defo maybe then. Not being able to have a beer at a car show is like not being able to drive my VR flat out....

I managed to get a door in the back of a 3 door corsa with the rear seats down.

Just a quick run down on the list.  Please can everyone pop onto the website and get your tickets bought then confirm either on here or via PM

1. Dave_ciw (Confirmed)

2. Bealieboy (Confirmed)

3. VR6CABS

4. Brookway (maybe)

5. Leigh O'brien

6. Michael5556

7. Mistline

8. Aaron Stone (Confirmed)

Cheers!

Edited by Dave_ciw

Also they a statement has been released there is no Booze Vendor on the day and none will be allowed on site.  It is a working airport and they have their own security that will be confiscating all booze and any other narcotics!  So our seasoned stoners and pissheads will have to take a day off :)

Err, well I may have to downgrade to a defo maybe then. Not being able to have a beer at a car show is like not being able to drive my VR flat out.... :unsure:

Edited by mistline

Err, well I may have to downgrade to a defo maybe then. Not being able to have a beer at a car show is like not being able to drive my VR flat out.... :unsure:

try the intravenous method Josh, no one will suspect anything if you're rigged up to a drip with a bag of liquid attached, either that or a camelback!

If anyone has purchased their tickets can you please let me know and if you haven't done it yet why the heck not people??  Two weeks this weekend!

Anyone else going to come and make up the spaces????

Here is our list!

1. Dave_ciw (Confirmed)

2. Bealieboy (Confirmed)

3. VR6CABS (Confirmed)

4. Brookway (maybe)

5. Leigh O'brien (Confirmed)

6. Michael5556 (Confirmed)

7. Mistline (Confirmed)

8. Aaron Stone (Confirmed)

9. Russvrt (Confirmed)

Cheers!

Edited by Dave_ciw

Would you allow my mk4 20vt on the stand? Dropped on my polished zw1s

I certainly don't have an issue chap, come down and support us it is an all car show anyway you are a VR6 owner after all even if its not there haha....

Seven spots confirmed so far if anyone would like to join us please pop to www.justdubsuk.co.uk and order your ticket.  Then let me know when its done....

Less than 2 weeks to go.....

Gates open at 8am for the outdoor cars.  So was thinking if we meet at the Tesco superstore for say 8am which is 6 miles from the venue.  We can depart from there at 8:20am and head over to the show..

Does that sound fair enough?  Tesco address:-

Portholme Road Selby North Yorkshire YO8 4QQ England