THE ALL CAR SHOWDOWN LEEDS EAST AIRPORT 18/10/2015

Been invited to have host a club stand here.  A single day event on Sunday 18th October.  I know the lads hosting this and they really do a great day.  Plenty of family orientated things going on.  Rides for the kiddies and that.  They are a really good crowd tbh.  Can just do a small stand 5 cars or so however more would be great...!

So come on show me some interest, Lee I know its your area don't be shy hahaha Chris you to!

There is also going to be a Rolling Road there on the day for power runs, some drifting also the runway will still be live so plane spotters or wanna be terrorists can get as much info on aircraft as they wish HAHAHA.

All the indoor spots are taken but I can have as much outdoor space as I need.  So come on folks get involved!!!

just%20dubs_zpstd0grbom.jpg

All car show in the retro surroundings of an old RAF base, all makes and models of vehicle welcome, clubs welcome. Food and drink on site ( NO ALCOHOL UNLESS PURCHASED ON SITE ) NO BBQ's ON SITE. No muddy field, hard standing outdoors. 
TRUCKS / LARGE Commercial vehicles OUTDOOR AREA ONLY!!

PLEASE PRE-BOOK TICKETS TO SECURE SPACES!!

All car clubs wanting club stands.....
Email Just Dubs UK admin @ marc@justdubsuk.co.uk with attendance numbers and club details when booked. 

TRADE APPLICATIONS TO - marc@justdubsuk.co.uk

On line tickets 

£8.00 pp Indoor Show Cars, Limited Spaces (car & driver)
£6.00 pp Outdoor Show Cars (car & driver)
£6.00 pp General Public / Passenger (walk in visitor not showing vehicle) 

Gate price 

£8.00pp outdoor show car area only (car & driver)
£6pp on gate GENERAL Public / Walk in Visitor / Passenger

Show day set up times.

TRADE set up from 7am - 9am 
INDOOR show cars from 8am - 10am (dont be late or you will be outside, no exceptions) movement ban on cars till 5pm!!
OPEN TO GENERAL PUBLIC 10am -5pm
OUTDOOR show cars 8am - 3pm
SHOW ENDS 5pm
GATES CLOSE @ 6pm for public.

FOLLOW SIGNS AROUND THE SITE ENTRANCE FOR SHOW ENTRY!!
ANY PROBLEMS DURING THE DAY SEE EVENT STAFF.

See you all there and enjoy the show!!

https://www.facebook.com/events/140118062987969/

Edited by Dave_ciw
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you guys have any trouble I know of a breakers in Doncaster will pay decent money and collect them vehicles so you always have that option   

Err, well I may have to downgrade to a defo maybe then. Not being able to have a beer at a car show is like not being able to drive my VR flat out....

I managed to get a door in the back of a 3 door corsa with the rear seats down.

Put me down for this one Dave....

No worries chap will get a list started then.  I will pop 10 spaces down but will be cool 5 or more anyway..

1. Dave_ciw

2. Bealieboy (maybe)

3. VR6CABS

4. Brookway (maybe)

5. Leigh O'brien

6. Michael5556

7. Mistline

Just let me know people.   

Edited by Dave_ciw

Dave, there'll be less chance of you getting that in a 3 door than me getting it in the 5 door!

I will get one of the boys who works for me to fetch it in a van or something!  The venue is like 20 minutes from me.....Does it not go in if you pop the back seats down?  I had a guy collect a MK5 door the other day, that went in the boot with the seats down!!

Edited by Dave_ciw

I will get one of the boys who works for me to fetch it in a van or something! The venue is like 20 minutes from me.....Does it not go in if you pop the back seats down? I had a guy collect a MK5 door the other day, that went in the boot with the seats down!!

Have you seen in the boot of that bealieboys car?? It's rigged out with a big humper thumper bass pig and the usual emergency kit for when the misses kicks him out. Hahahaha. All its short of is a kitchen sink. Edited by VR6CABBS

All those that are attending could pop along to http://www.justdubsuk.co.uk/ and pre order your tickets.  Kids 16 & under are FREE.   If you could message me as soon as you have got your tickets sorted I will mark you confirmed on the list.  They are going to get us as close to the Hanger as possible.  Just a pitty I didn't get on it sooner and get us indoors!!!

Laters

Come on ladies and gentlemen who is gonna come and have a laugh for the day. Probably gonna piss it down so we can all be miserable together lol

Get those names down. Only a few more required and as always it ain't show queens only we just want full stands.

Edited by Dave_ciw
i am Sparticus

I gave Mistline a heads up on this Dave, fingers crossed, he'll be putting his name down!

Nice one mate much appreciated!!!!

Anyone else fancy a good days fun?  Gonna be a little laugh towards the end of the show season.....

Come on and get those names down people.  Full stands is what its about for the VR6oc from now on!

Morning Dave, put me on the list for this then, it looks interesting.

If it rains (probably as we're in Yorkshire) then at least we can go inside for a bit :ph34r:

Happy days name added.  Just got to pop onto their website  http://www.justdubsuk.co.uk/ to buy your tickets.  Think its only working on PCs at the minute.  Not phones or tablets..