need anything? breaking mk3 golf gti 8v! - south london

breaking this golf mk3 gti 8v, category C write off, everything is for sale apart from the drivers door and recaros as they are for my vr6. im located in bromley in kent, which is south london off junction 4 M25. 07773114069 is my contact number, for forum price rules £5-150 a part! New recon gearbox with receipt, engine replaced at some stage, beautiful non rotton bootlid, best i have seen! wings are rotton. all the best chaps and lasses!

parts already sold are- headlights, grill and exhaust.

aaaaaaa_zpsrzq17ykd.jpg

aaaaaaaa_zpsrw1lispb.jpg

aaaaaa_zpsgg6adeex.jpg

aaa_zps60ku7hdb.jpg

aaaaa_zpsqcwnpnnv.jpg

a_zpseson26s7.jpg

aa_zpsb1dixcju.jpg

aaaa_zpsaski71dp.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey mate. Does this have rear disc brakes? as i may need the hand brake cables off them? Would it be possible to get a picture of the fitment of them and the ends of the cable that attach to the caliper? 

Would it also be possible to have 10 of the wheel bolts? or even all of them if you would rather?  I am happy to wait until you are getting rid of the car for the wheel bolts. As it would be easier for you. 

Hey mate. Does this have rear disc brakes? as i may need the hand brake cables off them? Would it be possible to get a picture of the fitment of them and the ends of the cable that attach to the caliper? 

Would it also be possible to have 10 of the wheel bolts? or even all of them if you would rather?  I am happy to wait until you are getting rid of the car for the wheel bolts. As it would be easier for you. 

hi dude, for safety im not selling second hand handbrake cables!

but yes i have all the wheelnuts if you need them! also include 4x locking nuts from momo! best to text me on 07773114069

hi dude, for safety im not selling second hand handbrake cables!

but yes i have all the wheelnuts if you need them! also include 4x locking nuts from momo! best to text me on 07773114069

would it be possible to take a picture of the caliper where the hand brake attachs. As i think i am missing one of the clips. cheers.