VR6 turbo help

So when I plant my foot fully down on the accelerator pedal after changing gear the car momentarily jerks a few times and then starts moving again. I thought it may have been it not getting enough fuel as I was running the standard pump. But today I had a performance fuel pump fitted and it is still doing the same thing. I was going to try an injector cleaner tomorrow in case one of the injectors is blocked. Is there anything else I should have a look at?

Thanks

Do you have a diverter valve or blow off valve? if you have a diverter valve, do you have it recirculating back into the turbo inlet after the MAF?

Yes mate I have a forge blow off valve recirculating after the maf. I'm not to sure wether it's doing its job or not though as I'm not sure if it's set up right and I don't know how I would test it.

I've not got AFR fitted.

A couple of days a go a mate told me to try some injector cleaner I've put some in and that has made a slight difference. It's not doing it as bad as it was so I'm going to try another bottle with my next tank of fuel and see what happens.

It isn't detecting knock on gear changes (heard it happening on some EVO's and subarus) and retarding your ignition timing is it? can you check knock count using VCDS?

I can get the garage next to my work place to check knock count. Will give that a go if the second bottle of injector cleaner doesn't do the trick.