• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So now my HT leads fit my bonnet struts look quality I stole that idea from the guys at the tatton park show all plugs and injectors changed I now continue to wait for parts ps I can't wait to drive

Off the ground for the last time, the next time this touches the floor it will be drove to stealth!

White block finished spraying!!!!!!!

Posted Images

Upon further inspection I know the bearings in the supercharger pulley has gone also I think the the other sound is a failed head gasket, the previous owner said he put double head gasket on the block but I am starting to not believe a thing he said.

So new pulleys, new spacer plate, new gaskets all round and new bearings on the charger if anyone has anymore input I would really appreciate it not long before the remap.

gearbox...

For the centre of gravity if nowt else....

That is what I am doing I researched it today and it can stress he block mounting from the side, so your right Airone only problem is now I need a clutch removal tool I love all the new things I am learning Edited by ky_uk

I mounted my engine on the stand, from the rear engine mount holes.

You don't need the black extension arms.

And you need to make a spacer, I used some uni-strut. To level the side of engine.

It will give you easier access to the clutch and timing chains.

This was mine...

P1040724.jpg

Edited by c00k

I mounted my engine on the stand, from the rear engine mount holes.

You don't need the black extension arms.

And you need to make a spacer, I used some uni-strut. To level the side of engine.

It will give you easier access to the clutch and timing chains.

This was mine...

P1040724.jpg

I saw people doing that but was worried about stressing the engine, I guess that's not the case because yours is fine and more to the point you make a good point about access to chains.