• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So now my HT leads fit my bonnet struts look quality I stole that idea from the guys at the tatton park show all plugs and injectors changed I now continue to wait for parts ps I can't wait to drive

Off the ground for the last time, the next time this touches the floor it will be drove to stealth!

White block finished spraying!!!!!!!

Posted Images

Best way mate, do all the work your self.

I thaugh my self to weld quite afew years ago.

It's not to hard buddy, practice first.

Practices loads.

Once you think your good,

Try welding two Stanley blades together.

It's all about keeping the seam constant.

Once you got that down and can weld thin blades together you should be quite decent at welding.

Practices loads.

Once you got that down and can weld thin blades together you should be quite decent at welding.

I have a very old dumper truck on the farm that needs loads of work so I am going to practise on that before I go near my car ha ha, I will try the stanly blades and give you a picture I am sure I will make a mess.

Practices loads.

I have a very old dumper truck on the farm that needs loads of work so I am going to practise on that before I go near my car ha ha, I will try the stanly blades and give you a picture I am sure I will make a mess.

Coming on grand now bud!  Chains where recently done on the car I bought.  This was one of the big things that swayed me to buy it.  So this is probably why I seem a little further ahead.  Keep working till midnight and pissing in buckects in the workshop you will be miles ahead of me in no time hahahahahaha.

Looking good mate