Hey guys my name is Kshitij, i'm guessing almost everyone of you guys won't be able to pronounce my name so you can just call me Zig. I'm new to this site and with the v6s. I own a 2001 mk4 golf v6 4 motion which i love. (insurance is killing me though as I am 20 and will be 21 in Jan next year). I would like to broaden my knowledge about the engine and the whole car generally. My previous car was mk4 1.6 golf which is dreadful but I still loved it to bits. I was patiently waiting to be able to afford a v6 and am ready to start modding the car for pure performance (with a little bit of looks  :D  in mind). I am hoping that you guys will help me out with my questions and I hope that i will be of some help too! That's it for now i guess and am looking forward to living with my v6  :)

Oh yeah I will post the picture of my car once I take a picture of it.

Hello and welcome!  Good to see you took my advice and signed up.  There is plenty of information on this club to get you going and don't forget there is tons of dicount codes for various places including service parts, brakes, cleaning products insurance etc.  These all become available to fully paid members.  Not to mention the bonus sticker and welcome pack!  If memory serves me correctly its only £10 and I saved double that on my first order of car care products using our discount code ;)