where to buy garrett turbo?

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to hijack, how much for a T3 Garrett GT3582 ball bearing, .82 exhaust housing 4" inlet compressor housing, v-band 3" exhaust housing outlet? 

Usually they are £1035 + postage for the T3/4 bolt but I will get you a new quote and let you know on here as soon as poss (probably tomorrow now), as they often fluctuate from my supplier. Probably a bit more for the V-band.

For that one I would also knock off some money and do it you as an OC member for £1015 all in if you have a usual UK post code but I could also do an EFR 7670 at a similar cost as I get better discounts if you want a quote on that too?

Edited by RBPE

Thank you very much for the reply, basically I'm going to try my china GT35 but I don't have high hopes for it so looking at finding somewhere lined up to buy from when it starts to go wrong. If you can also get the EFR then a quote on that too would be nice, something comparable to a GT35 with a .82 or 1.06 turbine housing. The build is to run up to about a bar of boost and be somewhere around 450bhp. Seems like it will be just over a grand then if this turbo decides to blow up.

Thank you very much for the reply, basically I'm going to try my china GT35 but I don't have high hopes for it so looking at finding somewhere lined up to buy from when it starts to go wrong. If you can also get the EFR then a quote on that too would be nice, something comparable to a GT35 with a .82 or 1.06 turbine housing. The build is to run up to about a bar of boost and be somewhere around 450bhp. Seems like it will be just over a grand then if this turbo decides to blow up.

Normally £1150 + postage for the v-band option on the GT35R but I'll do it OC members for £1120 all in std UK postcode.

Best to e-mail directly in future at;

sales@rbpe.co.uk

or 

rbperformanceengineering@hotmail.co.uk

CHeck this thread for EFR prices, they can fluctuate a touch but you get the general prices and discounts offered

http://www.vr6oc.com/forum/topic/46270-vr6-oc-borg-warner-turbo-discounts/

Sorry so late getting back to this thread I got mine from turbodynamics in the end a few days after posting for help, in the same specs your after Dave for around 1120 delivered but included the required oil restrictor couple of banjo fittings for the water in/out and a oil drain flange

Usually they are £1035 + postage for the T3/4 bolt but I will get you a new quote and let you know on here as soon as poss (probably tomorrow now), as they often fluctuate from my supplier. Probably a bit more for the V-band.

For that one I would also knock off some money and do it you as an OC member for £1015 all in if you have a usual UK post code but I could also do an EFR 7670 at a similar cost as I get better discounts if you want a quote on that too?

As nice as a GT35 is, if I did mine again, I'd go with the EFR 7670 as it's a better turbo for packaging.  By the time you've spent money on a decent external WG and DV for the GT35, the EFR works out a lot cheaper!   Very good turbos from what I've read too.

Yeah I like the EFR range too, fantastic turbo's, I'm hoping to do a twin scroll 8374 in the near future on either a VR or 4mo - my trade supplier is Turbodynamics too so let us know what they quote you in future and I will see what I can do in terms of best prices.

Edited by RBPE