That sounds wrong daveyboy, could you try using some different words with less innuendo?

That's your filthy mind sqeals

I think I've came to the wrong forum lol

Davey my mate who's does remaps is Paul, tell him Matty sent ya, I think it will be his first vr mapping as well but could be wrong

http://www.unit9remaps.co.uk that's his site mate

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your Passat is twin engined?! Wtf?

Garrett gr35r turbo £1050 Tial 38mm waste gate £180 263 schimmel cams £400 Arp head studs £180 Timing chain set £205 Head gasket set plus other gaskets £150 Clutch £400 Head spacer £60 Intercooler £10

That install looks dodgy to me....... Lol

I was hoping to achieve 250bhp ish before getting boost, this isn't an issue just I probably expected more

No chance with a 12V!  Many people have tried over the years and I think 240ish was the most, which consisted of a 3.1 block, cams, big valve head etc etc.

No chance with a 12V!  Many people have tried over the years and I think 240ish was the most, which consisted of a 3.1 block, cams, big valve head etc etc.

Most I got from my n/a was 221BHP and that had thousands spent,, Schrick VGI, Schrick big Head, wossner low comp pistons etc.. etc... was running stock cams so could have probably got more out of it but nowhere near 250bhp...

Most I got from my n/a was 221BHP and that had thousands spent,, Schrick VGI, Schrick big Head, wossner low comp pistons etc.. etc... was running stock cams so could have probably got more out of it but nowhere near 250bhp...

Yeah Pete now I know having looked into more

Funds are a little low ATM since buying the girlfriend a corsa so just waiting for now

Plans are rebuild with 263 cams/arp bolts, stainless exhaust, remap

Underneath rebuild and paint, bigger brakes etc

Whilst collecting turbo bits then il take it back off the road (if it's on the road )

And turbo it.

Il probably aim for 350bhp similar to the setup stealth sell

Right I'm looking into this more and more now

Few questions ons I have are

Which turbo?

Initially il be aiming for 350bhp roughly, by reading some other thread about 9psi is quite good, perhaps little lower to start with and achieve lower 300s

Injectors ?

How big? And what brand?

4" maf?

Is it just the standard maf just with a 4" housing?

Waste gate?

External waste Gate is the way to go from what I've read, about 40-50mm I'm guessing. But do I need a BOV aswell or not? And I do want a quite loud psssshhtttttt haha because I can

Can I use a spacer plate before I turbo ?

And run a lower compression naturally aspirated

Reason I ask is so il not mbeed to remove the head again when I turbo it

Few people seem to be getting the Garrett gt35r which looks like the best overall for power, delivery, drivability and keeping the gearbox relatively unscathed if I don't go mental

Where can I buy one from though ?

What price am I looking at?

Is it a full unit ?

I'm doing a turbo build (well starting to save up)

I'm going to be getting it bored out to 3.0L and forged Pistons etc.

As I know of a corrado which did 700bhp on a 2.8 12v motor but also got converted to 4 motion.

Think I'm going for stage 2