Club Event: VWNW TATTON PARK - Sunday 02 Aug 2015 (Single Day Event) ONLY 2 WEEKS AWAY

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Really enjoyed today, even if I was running low on sleep all worth the effort and had a great day catching up with old friends and meeting new people! :-)

yes great day nice to meet new and old members i have been going to tatton park for 25 years on and off must be getting old i have owned my vr now for 11 years now but never get fed up with it but whe

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mr Cabbs, unfortunately I will not be attending Tatton park after a disastrous track day at Rockingham, my waste gate stuck shut which wasted half the day and then we had other issues, so the car is sick and in a shed in Keighley where it will stay until I part it out or decide to sort it out.

apologies for the let down.

J

Mr Cabbs, unfortunately I will not be attending Tatton park after a disastrous track day at Rockingham, my waste gate stuck shut which wasted half the day and then we had other issues, so the car is sick and in a shed in Keighley where it will stay until I part it out or decide to sort it out.

apologies for the let down.

J

No worries dude. Hope you get it sorted.

ONLY 4 WEEKS LEFT NOW........... Showtime at Tatton Park...

Evening members.

This show is slowly creeping up on us. We are 4 weeks away and still have places left on our club stand.

Who's gonna give there VR a polish and join us? This is a single day event on Sunday 2nd August.

What will be an excellent day for both you and you family, it's a show you'll come back to time and time again.

You can even bring the dog. Haha.

If any members are genuinely interesting in joining us please get your name forward.

The passes will be here soon and I want to get them posted out to you.

Give one of us a shout if you can make it.

Thanks

Cabbs

PS. I've inboxed all you guys already listed to come. Please inbox me your names and addresses so I can send you your pass.

Full stands is what we need guys, please don't be put off if your car is not show room condition and spends most of the year locked away.  We wan't dailies, rats whatever as long as your a 6 pot!  We are not the sort of club to judge anyone's car.  We just want the support from our members!

The Mod team and events organisers have been putting in the effort to be let down at the last minute on a few occasions and don't worry we know in some circumstances its unavoidable!  This is why we need to get a few reserves on every list to cover these situations.

We would like to start making our presence at the shows a little more noticeable, like we have been in the past, NEW feather flags are in the pipeline banners etc and other promotional tools!  So come on show some support....  Get the family down to a fun day.....  Will be doing an early morning convoy from Up Norf!!!

I will come but the vr6 won't make it this time sorry it's on my drive waiting for much attention!

It looks like a bit of a beast Ky what with the Eaton charger set up. It will be nice for you to get a build thread going mate when you start the work.

And we will hopefully see you representing the club soon with your car at some shows.

Yes come along mate. It will be good to meet you.