Club Event: VWNW TATTON PARK - Sunday 02 Aug 2015 (Single Day Event) ONLY 2 WEEKS AWAY

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Really enjoyed today, even if I was running low on sleep all worth the effort and had a great day catching up with old friends and meeting new people! :-)

yes great day nice to meet new and old members i have been going to tatton park for 25 years on and off must be getting old i have owned my vr now for 11 years now but never get fed up with it but whe

Posted Images

I can't wait for Sunday I am heartbroken my car is not ready if my rollcage had come I would have polished the car up but kept the bonnet down but it's not gonna make the date oh well, I am looking forward to meeting some other enthusiast!

Good to meet you today mate. Hope we might see your beast at some shows when it's done. Edited by VR6CABBS

Good to me you today mate. Hope we might see your beast at some shows when it's done.

Nice to meet you too pal, and I met a few other people and saw some nice cars today I will hopefully have my car ready to go in the next 2 month if all goes to plan I am just stuck until the cage comes then I can start moving forward. The wait continues!!!
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...