Club Event: VWNW TATTON PARK - Sunday 02 Aug 2015 (Single Day Event) ONLY 2 WEEKS AWAY

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Really enjoyed today, even if I was running low on sleep all worth the effort and had a great day catching up with old friends and meeting new people! :-)

yes great day nice to meet new and old members i have been going to tatton park for 25 years on and off must be getting old i have owned my vr now for 11 years now but never get fed up with it but whe

Posted Images

It looks like a bit of a beast Ky what with the Eaton charger set up. It will be nice for you to get a build thread going mate when you start the work.

And we will hopefully see you representing the club soon with your car at some shows.

Yes come along mate. It will be good to meet you.

I will set up a build thread when i start but i am currently just buying parts to get the engine and charger all working then my next step is to chip it, remap, or visit stealth to get it the thumbs up from that point its pretty much good for santa pod or show events but it needs a lot more work to be track ready. I aim to have it totally finished with my goal being Nordschleife next summer. 

I'm umming and ahhing about this one, not sure if I'll make it but I do want to go.

Perhaps put me on the reserves list for now Cabbs. I'll confirm asap (about a week or so) if that's cool.

Mine unfortunately has been savaged by the eco friendly mob installing solar panels and dropping roof tiles on my bonnet :angry:

A liability pay out and a few more sessions of counselling, then I should be able to forgive.

I'm umming and ahhing about this one, not sure if I'll make it but I do want to go.

Perhaps put me on the reserves list for now Cabbs. I'll confirm asap (about a week or so) if that's cool.

Mine unfortunately has been savaged by the eco friendly mob installing solar panels and dropping roof tiles on my bonnet :angry:

A liability pay out and a few more sessions of counselling, then I should be able to forgive.

No worries mate. You would have to confirm soonish pal if your bringing your VR as I would have to send you a pass out. If your not bringing the Motor you won't need a pass. That's not good news about your motor. I hope there putting a brand new VW bonnet on it pal.

Was trying to get that Bealieboy down but you know what he's like. She never lets him out these days. Haha.

Tickets are priced at £7.50 mate. It's a single day event and you pay on the gate when you get there. We have a club stand there pal with available places. It's a matter of bringing your car along and showing it on our stand with other members. It isn't about the quality of your vehicle but more about representing our club and getting to know each other. Let me know if your interested mate.

Edited by VR6CABBS

Can you add me to this? Im coming from oldham in my mk2 vr6 like this..21b514efd069a2c339fb1325958ecd26.jpg

Thank you for your interest in this show mate.

I've added you too the list. Can you inbox me your name and address with postcode please and I will confirm your place and post you a pass out.

Thanks

I can't wait for Sunday I am heartbroken my car is not ready if my rollcage had come I would have polished the car up but kept the bonnet down but it's not gonna make the date oh well, I am looking forward to meeting some other enthusiast!

Good Evening you load of VR crazy enthusiasts.......

Well one more sleep and it's the VWNW show at tatton park.

If the weather holds off I will an excellent day I'm sure.

I'm gonna be there slightly earlier than you lot but I think the plan is to get there around 9am then anyone wishing to add finishing touches to there motors will have loads of time.

Don't forget your red passes people and please have them displayed in your front window. Entrance fee is £7.50 and will save a lot of time if you have it to hand.

Right chaps its bedtime. I'll see you all there.

Enjoy.