Club Event: VWNW TATTON PARK - Sunday 02 Aug 2015 (Single Day Event) ONLY 2 WEEKS AWAY

Event Title: VWNW TATTON PARK

Event Author: VR6CABBS

Calendar: Club Events

Event Date: 02 Aug 2015 (Single Day Event)

VWNW

Tatton Park

Cheshire

www.vwnw.co.uk

The list as follows...

1. VR6CABBS - Confirmed

2. VR6Pete - Confirmed

3. tinny22 - Confirmed

4. Dave_ciw - Confirmed

5. Hvr6 - Confirmed

6. vr6dave - Confirmed

7. Oliver Cox - Confirmed

8. Ingham - Confirmed

9. antogoof - Confirmed

10. Scholsey - Confirmed

Reserves

Edited by VR6CABBS
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Really enjoyed today, even if I was running low on sleep all worth the effort and had a great day catching up with old friends and meeting new people! :-)

yes great day nice to meet new and old members i have been going to tatton park for 25 years on and off must be getting old i have owned my vr now for 11 years now but never get fed up with it but whe

Posted Images

What's the cut off time for arrival for this one?  

Oliver Don't be daft would rather the club was being represented and supported mate!

Not sure there is one Dave. There were a few late arrivals last year and they still let you in.

I've now booked a stand for 10 car and I wanna fill it. This is a quality show if the weathers nice.

Ollie there's nowt wrong with your car mate. It's all about representing the club mate and having a laff with the lads. Oh and of course buying bits and bobs for your car and cleaning products. Haha.

I'm going to start a list in a few days so if anyone is interested get your name down. I'll be posting your passes out to you nearer the time.

Not sure my MK4 would be a suitable candidate for the stand, as it has never seen a polishing cloth, has no interior but it does have a turbo and is a worthy track slag with a hole in the bumper for cool air!

Let me know as I know I am off work.  Be warned it will be trailered to Tatton Park and a BMW will be pulling the trailer. (It doesn't get any worse)

16746457504_885837fce7_b.jpg

Not sure my MK4 would be a suitable candidate for the stand, as it has never seen a polishing cloth, has no interior but it does have a turbo and is a worthy track slag with a hole in the bumper for cool air!

Let me know as I know I am off work. Be warned it will be trailered to Tatton Park and a BMW will be pulling the trailer. (It doesn't get any worse)

16746457504_885837fce7_b.jpg

If you wanna bring your car along mate and support the club by all means do.

Let me know and I'll add you to the list.

Cheers

Cabbs

Edited by VR6CABBS