Lap on Nurburgring in 2015

Just curious how many people’s planning to drive the lap (ore more ;-) )on the ring this year J What car you want to take and what date you’re going there? And is it your 1st, 2nd … time?

I have booked the ring holidays in mid-May (hopefully will be nice and warm), going with my other half and our few good mates. I’m taking obviously my rado, Dave (aka Monkey) his mk2 20v plus two or three cars in the convoy with us. It’s my third time - managed to drove my previous rado 16v and bora 1.8t over there. It’s such a massive fun.

Here's a lap with me mate , he's a bit of a loon , going there with him in a couple of month , this is on low boost he is now up to 1.8 bar can run slightly more car was about 650 bhp here

I'm going in my boosted Clio , with a type r version 5 v limited Scoob a version 5 type r Scoob a 22b Scoob that car on the vid a Sti hawkeye Scoob , a blob eye Sti Scoob running over a 1000 bhp ( that will be fun ) and a couple of others , and no I won't be the slowest lol

Edited by Gwr corrado

Not been for about 5 yrs now. Just getting to dangerous in your own car

it was always dangerous in your own car ;)

Been a few times and really like it. It's getting pricey though as said.

I'm off to drive spa instead this year

yep the prices are higher and higher, but it's rather hard to expect the place will be cheaper and cheaper :P   thought just motorbikers love spa.