Vehicle: VW Golf Mk4 (2003)

Name: VW Golf Mk4 (2003)

Date Added: 01 February 2015 - 04:27 AM

Owner: MK4motionVR6

Short Description: I paid nearly 10 Grand for my 4mo 8 years ago. She had only 40,000 miles on the clock back then, it's now on 155,000 miles so I've had plenty of use from her with very little, if any problems at all really. Anyway I started to do some minor mods 3years into ownership. 18 months ago I decided on a full strip down/rebuild plus some major modifications.

It's still an ongoing project & I have a bucket load of ideas however, the only thing in my way at the moment is.... Yes you got it.!! "WONGA".

Some of the best modifications I've done to date are to the steering/suspension geometry. Handling is vastly improved to the standard sloppy 4motion set-up! I've done a few mods under the hood/bonnet but nothing really major! Just lightning the crank load, polishing ports, adding a custom made PCV oil catch can, A/C delete, upgraded engine mounts, throttle body coolant bypass mod etc... I've experimented with possibly every N/A induction system & a few exhaust system configurations. My plans are to eventually get down the road of forced induction Turbo/super charger.!!

Aesthetically I've made a few subtle mods here n there, but my ambition for aesthetics is keep a slightly standard 4mo appearance, thus creating a mean ass sleeper!!

image_url-93796-1422736034_thumb.jpg

View Vehicle

Edited by MK4motionVR6