South East area 1st meet?

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SOME pics from today Look forward to seeing Josh's group photo he took outside jd classics

It's been a great day so far, just in for refreshments currently. Here's a pic from earlier

Nice sounding highline mistline https://vimeo.com/120310994

Right then chaps and chappeses.

Just to let you know, some of us die hard vr6 loons are still game on for this meet despite what the weather is doing on Sunday.

We will still be meeting at d's cafe at witham at 10-10:30 in the morning and 100% in attendance is:

Mistline

Ssaunders

Bealieboy.

I'd like to be adding some more names to this list so please confirm your attendance or not.

Let's not have our first meet a flop!!!

And you know of this site how?

That's a new site to me although hanging from hooks through my skin is not my idea of a turn on.

See kel this is just how we roll in the south east. Best buckle up girlie and enjoy the ride

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Well I have my reasons ....

Ha ha it's not all about suspension ? There's ALOT more to it than that :)

Ha ha ;)

That's cool at least if I have to slow down I won't be the only one , I can do 55 down back roads to witham and even at that it bounces so I normally sit at 45 /50 , just to piss them all off behind me - not too trusting of my springs atm , as its sitting a little low on one and a little too high on another , gonna get some coilies on soon , till I can get me air ride :D

They get the right hump when I drive down godlings I hold them all up :D

Edited by redvr6_girl