South East area 1st meet?

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SOME pics from today Look forward to seeing Josh's group photo he took outside jd classics

It's been a great day so far, just in for refreshments currently. Here's a pic from earlier

Nice sounding highline mistline https://vimeo.com/120310994

No way what have you been doing with it all this time djiceman?

Perhaps you subscribe to the Bealieboy way of thinking, never rev the thing above 3k?

Building it and making it a better car LOL.

Furthest i've gone is 65miles and that was on the motorway at 70mph!! But yeah, it's 90% finished now (still need new engine mounts, sump etc) but it's ready for a drive!!

I'll be bringing my GoPro along for a little driving action.

Edited by djiceman

The chances of me getting the car ready by then are quite low :(

I'll try my best. It don't help when companies don't bother getting back to you. 3 emails and 2 phone calls and the bloke at SFS hoses still ain't got back to me :angry:

Dont worry ibs, as much as we'd like to see you, I hope we can do this more than just the once.

Building it and making it a better car LOL.

Furthest i've gone is 65miles and that was on the motorway at 70mph!! But yeah, it's 90% finished now (still need new engine mounts, sump etc) but it's ready for a drive!!

I'll be bringing my GoPro along for a little driving action.

Ah, understood. I look forward to seeing/hearing it on it's maiden voyage.

i hope there are lots more, even further afield trips too!

Anyway, i've got FK coilovers and standard vr6 cams available if anyone wants to buy them who's coming to this meet, drop me a PM.

Thought i'd give you lot a chance first as we're South East Brethren and all that.

Theyre pretty new those fk's aren't they?

Oh, that's a bit crap then! If it's due for Sunday, should we cancel until better weather?

Iceman, didn't you say it's a mk3, no one cares if it gets dirty?

I certainly did mate and I stand by it, my car hasn't been cleaned since December I think lol.

I'm more concerned about the "spirited" driving we'll all be doing in such weather. Wouldn't want any of us to end up in a ditch or worse, end up rear ending a fellow member....

I certainly did mate and I stand by it, my car hasn't been cleaned since December I think lol.

I'm more concerned about the "spirited" driving we'll all be doing in such weather. Wouldn't want any of us to end up in a ditch or worse, end up rear ending a fellow member....

That's what squeals worries about with crabby. He doesn't want any other members rear ending his biatch haha

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

No, you're mistaken. Far more a case of wishful thinking on your part me thinks.

After studying your phsycological profile, I can tell that you are actually suffering from a condition called dissassociative identity disorder.

Your confused, not sure which team you play for and a little bit s&m curious.

This club is for vw vr6 fetishes, try elsewhere for the more racy stuff!

No, you're mistaken. Far more a case of wishful thinking on your part me thinks.

After studying your phsycological profile, I can tell that you are actually suffering from a condition called dissassociative identity disorder.

Your confused, not sure which team you play for and a little bit s&m curious.

This club is for vw vr6 fetishes, try elsewhere for the more racy stuff!

Wow

Squeals you really are in denial. After all sir I merely came here to share my love of the fabulous vr6. And my build. It was you who messaged me and said here's my number. I don't know what is going on but I feel like I'm. Being groomed. Hahaha

Love you really mate and yeah I wouldn't say no to some snm

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk