Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the forum and I come from the Midlands.

I have just gone and got myself a 2002 VR6 4 motion. It has been a car that I have always wanted to own, and now I have got a hold of a very clean, low mileage, FSH and well maintained car.

I'm hoping to get to some shows over the year and hope to meet up with some of you.

Cheers.

Tim

Cheers J,

I will mate that's for sure. As soon as this snow goes I will get out and take a couple of pictures for you all to see. The bodywork is like showroom, well it was until a woman opened her car door into my passengers door. I told her to open her car and I'll open the boot for her as her arms where full. She blank stared me and I asked her if she would be careful opening her door as the wind was blowing really bad and I wouldn't want her to mark my car?? Yeah I now have got a white paint line and a dint from her micra.  :o  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Hi Tim and welcome to the club,

Take your time and have a good look around. If there's anything you need to know my friend post back here or in the errelevent section.

There's lots of chirpy members who are always happy to lend a hand.

There's also the membership section you might want to take a look at and the benefits it could bring you for a meesley £10.

Anyway I won't bore you. Get some photos posted up as soon as you can.

Cabbs

Edited by VR6CABBS

welcome Tim,

let me be the first to say im probably the forum weirdo (apparently)

bealieboy aka squeals is the forum gimp and likes anything thats er, weird

Big J is like a little shih tzu, show him some authority and hell back down - how i got my 312mm brakes remember that J?

i wont say anything about crabby as hes still recieving treatment :lol:

hahaha

on a serious note, welcome, youve chosen a good car mate. as everyone else has said have a butchers around. youll notice people like to have a laugh and take the preverbial out of each other. jump in feet first mate.

Welcome buddy.. I know the 4mo VR6 inside out so if there's anything you wanna know, modifying or otherwise just holla.!! I'm not always on hear but I do check in every couple of weeks to see what's cooking...

Anyway your in good hands with this bunch of fanatical OCD weirdoes lol, so you'll pretty much always get a response from one of us