VW FESTIVAL 2015, HAREWOOD HOUSE LEEDS

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Enhoyed meeting those I did and sorry didn't chat to those I didnt hopefully will next time. Thanks again for letting me on the stand and have to say a very good turn out with quality motors

Ive got one of these due on 27th July....All going well Harewood will be his first VW show!

Posted Images

I don't know, you should ask Cabbs who was in the tent next to us that you woke up with YOUR snoring I managed to remember to take a couple of pics, 544930f735190fe270c77ea5bca3e0a0.jpg2479db915d92633b47e8cab0153f6f67.jpg had a good crack and nice to put a few names to faces, looking forward to next year already though I'll go a bit slower on the bevvies though my head is still banging!

Lol he was there at 9.30 then away at 2.30.. half a show with no car. . Still sitting on his mams drive with the chain guide knackered.. it's just standing there rotting away.. all of the hard graft I put into it.. what a waste halfa... maybe you might make the 2020 show but probably still be late..

Errr, I think that was jaks took those photos fella, I only got one of the stand.

Anyone who wants to take the photos by all means use them. . I can send them to email addresses if needs be no problem at all just message me..

Haha sorry guys looking at too many posts at once. 

Cheers Jaks I'll pm you my email address cheers (sweet pics by the way)

Do you think you'll make it any earlier next year Halfa, possibly meeting fellow OC members en route at pre designated times and places?!

Also, will you be doing another excellent invisible man impression?!

Ill be there for the Friday next year camping for the weekend mate

I think we'll organise club camping

Edited by daveyboy