'95 VR6 B4 Passat estate

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I couldn't resist any longer so I've put them on. Just need to change the tyres now. Which will be this week

Last pic with them rims on.

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Cheers

On Saturday I had the tracking sorted properly. Since the place that did it before did by measurements rather than on a machine.

So it now pulls and drives much better.

It's amasing that a simple thing like tracking can course so many problems.

The car now pulls my head back :) as it didn't before.

Looks belta on the proper B4 VR6 rear lights m8

Lol there not the proper vr6 Passat lights as there's two models for the vr6.

Mines the GL model and then they did the exclusive which only came with different wheels and different lights. But the rear lights were an optional extra.

On both models the leather seat were an option and was never standard.

• 8 months later...

Not been in here much really 

mostly been enjoying my car. 

Had as the middle suitcase silencer taken out as it kept snapping the weld on the bracket holding it up. 

So sounds shite now ?

Going to be changing the rear box shortly. To make it sound better. 

Was going for a cat back stainless but getting married now so that's taken priority for now. 

But it after just over a years ownership I'm enjoying every minute I'm behind the wheel. 

Just got to change discs and pads next. So any advise on which ones for 288mm (not overly priced) is welcome. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Well end of this month will be a sad day. As my vr Passat will be moving on to a new owner. 

In august some nob hit the drivers side two doors and the. Kindly drove off leaving the scene as my car was parked outside my home. 

So with me and our lass expecting identical twins I've decided to cut my losses and sell up. 

So once it's gone I'll be vr less. 

Then once we have our wedding out of the way in a couple of years. Our lass is happy for me to get a golf vr (as she said she likes golfs lol) 

well it will be sad to see my car go after all the fun I e had with it 

such a shame really but I'd rather put my money to better use and let some else who will put it back to former glory.