'95 VR6 B4 Passat estate

Tailored cars mats arrived and fitted.

15mm hubcentric wheels spacers arrived and on my way to fit them (note to self : need to get lower car jack)

Still to arrive - caliper paint

Dodo juice wax

And tyres on Saturday. So I can do the other two rims.

Pictures to follow.

Edited by B4VR6
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I couldn't resist any longer so I've put them on. Just need to change the tyres now. Which will be this week

Last pic with them rims on.

Posted Images

Well I put 165/45/16 tyres on the front now and need to space them lol but all's good no catching at all.

Now the down side. Had the fronts moved to the back and when the tyre fitter took the rims off he couldn't fit them on the front. As the spigot part of the spacer came with the wheel it had snapped off the spacer.

So I have now had a refund for them and gone to another place to get some more 15mm hubcentric spacers.

So now a pic with 15mm spacers on the rears and 5mm on the front with 165/45/16 tyres on the fronts and 105/45/16 tyres on the rears

D9D5F72F-25C1-4E5F-A4D2-8C44F12BE73C.jpg

Just waiting for the orange caliper paint to arrive then I can paint the calipers.

Dodo juice is amazing,

I've used it on mine for last 2-3 years.

They also make a purple haze pro,

Blue velvet will also work well on your colour car,

And smells even better than purple haze.

I might try the blue haze next.

But going on the 250ml tub I have it might be a while lol

Once it's painted I'll do a proper detail on it to protect the paint.

Start with a 24v motor mate

Davey boy and papers are going that way too

I think Same turbo set up same boost on a 24v usually give about 30-50 hp more than a 12v I think

And shed loads more torque in the mid range

The only down side well if you see it as down side, or extras coat on 24v is the plastic inlet manifold, they don't like turbo heat! And can in the worst case melt lol. More often they just distort. So metal short running intake, or some type of metal intake is needed in my opinion. But lots of people see this as an upgrade anyway so it not really a down side , just extras cost for initial set up

But yeah they do make more power, mainly down to variable valve timing.

Edited by c00k