If your prepared to spend £1500 on one Kieran you should get something good for your money.

Bear in mind the main factors when buying.

Mileage

Bodywork

Engine

Try and buy something with good mileage

Good bodywork is a must. Check everywhere for rust.

And make sure the engine is in tiptop condition. (No rattles,leaks,smoke)

IF the cars got good history and bills/receipts, you'll know its been well maintained.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watch Bealieboy tho he's a bit of a weird one lol

Cabbs, kieran is goin for the stance look not track lol

Bealieboy cabbs is a fan of some weird shit judging by the message I've just seen off him on WhatsApp lol

Have you a friend or someone who's mechanically minded etc? You could take them along to look too, they might spot something you don't.

The RAC do 'buying a vehicle inspection' for hundred quid.

If your prepared to spend £1500 on one Kieran you should get something good for your money.

Bear in mind the main factors when buying.

Mileage

Bodywork

Engine

Try and buy something with good mileage

Good bodywork is a must. Check everywhere for rust.

And make sure the engine is in tiptop condition. (No rattles,leaks,smoke)

IF the cars got good history and bills/receipts, you'll know its been well maintained.

I think the one I posted above is decent mileage for 17 year old car, it just past it's MOT so I would assume it's in tiptop condition.

All of what you said is fair comment! Have a read up on our buyers guide still and look to pay a bit less than he's asking for it! If he ever answers his email or phone!

Turns out he has bad signal were he lives, he sent an email while I was at work. So he is going to call me tomorrow. Hopefully, fingers crossed it will be mine very soon!