• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watch Bealieboy tho he's a bit of a weird one lol

Cabbs, kieran is goin for the stance look not track lol

Bealieboy cabbs is a fan of some weird shit judging by the message I've just seen off him on WhatsApp lol

Lmao. Try and keep the mods subtle and when you've had enough of owning it, it'll be very easy to sell on. If you customise too much Kieran you could find it very difficult to shift later on, I've seen heavily modified vr6 on eBay and they just don't sell. Did anyone see the White vr6 on eBay a few months back? It looked very sorry for itself, big bumpers and fibreglass all over the place. I'd be suprised if it sold even.

Here's another YouTube film for you http://youtu.be/npQzV-SPcas

Bealieboy Thanks for the info. I was going for a subtle-ish look anyway, it's all part of learning I guess.

I'm looking! I've found one VR6 I like and it was only posted yesterday on gumtree but the phone goes straight to voicemail.

Have you been looking on ebay mate. There's loads on there. How much was you thinking of spending on one?

There is one in the "for sale" section for £250 if your prepared to get your hands dirty Kieran and do some body work aswell.

That's the problem, I'm new to the scene, I know nothing on fixing cars, the most I think I can do is change a wheel (never tried it). I'm looking for one that has been looked after and I can just dive in and do what I want with no problems.