GTI Spring Festival - 12th April 2015

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's sad but I think this winning trophies thing is a bit addictive.............. maybe it's because I was shit at sports at school and never won anything!anyway need to go and polish the inside of m

Whatever tickles your fancy biglad. You have some strange fetishes. lmao.        I guess being ex forces has took its toll........... hahahahah

Date: 12/04/2015 (Sunday)   Location: Santa Pod Raceway, Airfield Road, NN29 7XA   The GTI Spring Festival is now established as the real 'season opener', and THE one day show for all enthusiasts of a

Posted Images

The list so far........

VR6Pete - stand
vdubhead-stand
Sarsdub - stand
VR6CABBS - stand
Bealieboy - stand

Gwr corrado - stand
Ickyketseddie - Racing
sleepymike - Racing
bennyk- Show and Shine 

Come on members. This is a quality show. We still have places left on the stand. If you fancy a good day out and want to get you car on the stand please shout up..

The list so far........

VR6Pete - stand

vdubhead-stand

Sarsdub - stand

VR6CABBS - stand

Bealieboy - stand

Gwr corrado - stand

Ickyketseddie - Racing

sleepymike - Racing

bennyk- Show and Shine

Come on members. This is a quality show. We still have places left on the stand. If you fancy a good day out and want to get you car on the stand please shout up..

Im coming would like to put it on the stand but my car is 3 different shades of mulberry lol

Nice one GT53BAD

It not about who's got the best motor. It's about representing our club and having a get together. :-)

VR6Pete - stand

vdubhead-stand

Sarsdub - stand

VR6CABBS - stand

Bealieboy - stand

Gwr corrado - stand

GT53BAD - stand

Ickyketseddie - Racing

sleepymike - Racing

bennyk- Show and Shine

Come on members, let's get some more on the stand..... Still places available.

Edited by VR6CABBS

If theres a meet up point before we all roll in let us know thanks

Just a thought here peeps if ya wanting a place this is 20 mins from Santa pod they do breakfast from 8 am it's not bad tbh just an idea

Not saying any of ya are fat greedy b stards mind ya lol

Edited by Gwr corrado

Just a thought here peeps if ya wanting a place this is 20 mins from Santa pod they do breakfast from 8 am it's not bad tbh just an idea

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Not saying any of ya are fat greedy b stards mind ya lol

The Priory..... Ain't that rehab for people who eat, sleep and dream VR's??? Haha.

Sounds good to me mate. Who's up for meeting here for a breakfast before heading to the pod??

Edited by VR6CABBS