What exactly is it your struggling with mate? Is the pipe an M10 male thread or the turbo an M10 female thread? If so what thread is the pipe?

I fit holset turbos to the wagons in work and they usually have an M14 male threaded adaptor in the turbo, and the pipe has the corresponding nut and olive fitted.

You need to find out what thread is on the feed pipe itself, then youl know what sort of adaptor is required. Most hydraulic fittings are normally BSP.

If what your showing me there is the high pressure feed side you can use something like this which should be available from a local hydraulics company

b485ee31ce206d4334b50d5378dea4d4.jpg

Or take the pipe and turbo with you and say "I need that to fit in there please"

Otherwise there flange adaptors available to pick up on the 2 M6 threads. I would imagine the low pressure return pipe is something along these lines too

f79a0faeae1ba51ccc84c8b99eea5f6e.jpg

This is the company I use regularly, they do all manor of pipe work including braided lines. They are nationwide and my local branch has got a good couple of lads

http://www.hydraquip.co.uk

Edited by Big J

No problem. Hope you get it sorted. You can probably buy generic turbo pipes, and just specify which adaptors and thread, male-male or male-female etc and couple them all up.

There's loads of hydraulics companies out there mate, have a look through your local yellow pages and pop down for a chat with them.

You can make any braided hose with any fitting, you make it your self.

Look in to braided hoses and AN fittings .

Then you get a converter from then AN fitting to what ever thread you want.

A good place to get them from is

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Torques-U-K/Fuel-Pump-Clamps-Cradles-/_i.html?_fsub=1177825012&_sid=81447352&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

You buy the braided hose, AN fittings and converter separately.

Edited by c00k

If you want any help give me a shout, I've made quite few of them before for the whole of my air ride set up, just made new power steering lines.

Soon to be doing all the fuel system.

Then on to brake system :)

It's not hard at all you just need a vice to grip the fitting while pushing the braided hose in.

Edited by c00k
  • 2 weeks later...