My 1989 tornado red mk2 golf vr6 :)

I'm currently having some work done on the golf, should have some pictures soon to follow :)

I have been having a few issues with catching the sump recently, I have seen a few threads about running a shallow sump, but not 100% sure what I would need. Does anyone have some more information on this? Would be much appreciated

• 5 months later...

Sorry for the lack of posts recently, been a busy year so far.

Since I last post I have been busy on the golf, still nothing done noting about looking into the shallow sump yet, but I have now got myself a quad grill, upgraded the rear calipers to mk4 golf spec and just general tarting and tidying up, but the best thing has to be is when I collected these from been trimmed :)

image_zpsl9cfa6dc.jpg

image_zpsasup7bfd.jpg

Unfortunately, recently I have been consider parting with the golf due to funding a house. As much as I do not want to it may soon be time to say bye to the old girl :(

Sad news matey but we can't hold ourselves back for a car.

Wish you all the best for the future bud whatever you decide and there will be more VR power down the road I am sure! When things are settled and you have a few years of mortgage repayments behind you!

Thankyou Dave :) it's a tough decision at the moment but just going to get the other bits done then go from there. What ever happens like you say, I'm 100% sure that there will be more vr power in the future. It's rubbish growing up haha

I'm inneed of a power steering pump guys. I went up my unit last night and it decided to just dump all its fluid. Could anyone recommend the best place to get one from as I can seem to find anywhere.

I will have one of those to lol but I'm sure you can fit a mk4 one. I think I did to one of mine in the past. You just need to turn the inlet 180. Font quote me now been 8 years or so ago lol