Daft newbie question

Nowt wrong with jap mate , I've ran jap last 14 years I respect any car enthusiast from French to German , to Italian etc , I've ran Scoob evo for years then bought a Clio 172 sport as a track car , all my Scoob mates laughed till

They seen it go on track , let's be honest my wife's 250 bhp corrado feels dog slow mate , but it's great for cruising with a awesome exhaust note , I'm not a petrol head snob , if I like something I like it , one mans meat another mans poisen n all that , I currently run a Volvo d5 as a daily it's bad boy lol 45 mpg and 230 bhp

I agree, I'm not too biased when it comes to cars, I've had a fair few (48) over the years, anything from renault 5 Monaco to a Volvo 480 es, before they became retro. I find with jap cars that they seem to be specifically designed for short arses, that's hardly surprising I suppose. I'd still have an ek3 type r civic again though, mine was great fun........ At least you could get some money back from the tt comps toward your mrs new set of wheels if you wanted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just abit pal. Haha. Nice wheels though mate. Think I'm gonna get some new ones mate. I've been trying to talk the misses into getting me some for Christmas but she just isn't listening pal. Lol.

I've also surgested she buys her own present and ill buy mine. She's not keen on that either. Haha

Who said romance was dead? I think it's a great idea cabbs, I can't imagine why your mrs isn't up for it, after all, she could bugger off to Mexico for 2 weeks all inclusive, why don't you suggest that? I reckon she'd go for it, and then you can have a set of rotiforms!

Edited by Bealieboy

So glad she doesn't have access this vr6oc because she would like the idea of that. That could end up expensive pal. I was thinking chocolates and flowers. Lol. And rotiforms would be my ideal wheels pal but there mega expensive. They do actually do a copy of them on rimstyle.com. I could always get some genuine centre caps then. Haha.

Or option 2 would be to peck bennyk's head and get him to keep an eye out for some. Lol.

On the other hand I think the start at 17" which might not be a good idea.

I need to find some what fill the arches but won't rub when I drop it down.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was just thinking equal amounts of money cabbs, you know, keeping it fair. Your mrs has a 1300 bar holiday and you have 1300 bar set of wheels, that way everyone's a winner! If you want to know anything on how to get what you want from a woman or dodge flying crockery, you can read it in my latest self help book; Feel the Fear and Do it Anyway!