RR Day @ Stealth 1st March 2015 now with added show and shine ;)

Its completely different there is loads more torque the graph is here- http://www.vr6oc.com/forum/topic/11043-post-your-rolling-road-results-here/page-8#entry430356

I was amazed at the difference from 2k -4k

And still getting another 12v ecu from a sharan vr6 as I'm guessing it used the same cam sensor and trigger/phase wheel as the 24v aue

And still got to wire in a controller for the inlet

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great day out and even better meeting a few more members! And really chuffed to win this! Really made all the hard work seem worth it! Feel quite proud that I've taken a rough old £340 VR that was be

Hi guys, I'm bluemotions other half (and mechanic!) and while I haven't been on this forum or owned a vr for a long time. I've been in the vw scene for about 16 years. Over the last few years I've se

Right Guys and Gals...... We need to organise a rolling road day early on in 2015. After trawling the posts it seems the best place for this is at Stealth's. It seems that there has been numerous thre

Posted Images

205ft lbs standard engine with an old k and n filter scorpion cat back system still got the cat

waiting for new ecu to be delivered

Oh and it's 24v running on 12v ecu

I reckon that's because the 24v injectors are a lot bigger than the 12v items and the 12v ecu is fueling based on the air it is seeing. I'd say you are running a very rich mixture there!

It is over fueling it's koc off on WOT, cruising normal driving it's ok fuel economy is better than the 12v

The ignition will be completely off too at moment

I've given myself something to work on I just see doing this so the next person can find it easier

Once I've figured out the cam sensor problem and resolved it should be ok once it's mapped at stealth

Cabs, there are a few interested on Corrado forum. If I collate a list of names and cars and let you have it is that cool? Some spectator interest too.

Hi mate,

Get your pals to pop over to our forum and join up. Then once they've introduced themselves in the welcome session and if they show an interest on this thread I'll add them mate. That way it's fair to other long term members who haven't seen this yet. :-)

Another TCF member here who would like to get in on this if possible? If you can put me on the running list that would be great. Thanks

Hi Matty,

Pop across to the welcome section mate and introduce yourself and get some photos posted.

I'll certainly add you to list once you've been welcomed as long as your running a VR6.