RR Day @ Stealth 1st March 2015 now with added show and shine ;)

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great day out and even better meeting a few more members! And really chuffed to win this! Really made all the hard work seem worth it! Feel quite proud that I've taken a rough old £340 VR that was be

Hi guys, I'm bluemotions other half (and mechanic!) and while I haven't been on this forum or owned a vr for a long time. I've been in the vw scene for about 16 years. Over the last few years I've se

Right Guys and Gals...... We need to organise a rolling road day early on in 2015. After trawling the posts it seems the best place for this is at Stealth's. It seems that there has been numerous thre

Posted Images

Mmm good job, cabbs is a right said Fred impersonator back home,! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Listen lads this singing stuff isn't for the faint hearted but who gives a F%#k when you've had a few.

You'll be fine Bealieboy, them UB40 songs sound a whole lot better when you've had a few. Lol.

There's even a screen I front of you incase you dont know the words.

Failing this you can always be sat in the background smashing the tambourine on the corner of the table and trashing your head backwards and forwards. Hahahahahahh

Smashing the tambourine with my head whilst rocking back and forth? Wtf karaoke do you go to? Lol

Sounds like you've had a few already. I said sat in the background smashing the tambourine on the table whilst rocking your head backwards and forwards.

Bennyk tells me you a rockerboy. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was just thinking I'd like to go up north with some of you fellow VR6 owners for a meet or something but now I think I'll stay down here !

Always welcome up here lads. Might be the best and funniest night you'll ever have.

Haha

On a serious note...... All jokes aside for a minute here is the updated list of who will be rolling and who will be spectating on the day. As Pete confirmed the date will be Sunday 1st March and it all kicks off at 9am.

You guys who have arranged a meet and are traveling down together do drive carefully. We want you there in one piece. A reminder, if you are rolling and your car is lowered it is advised to raise them before rolling otherwise you'll not get on the rollers.

Anyway the list is as follows..........

Rolling.

1. Vr6pete.

2. Michael5556.

3. VR6CABBS.

4. Bennyk.

5. Sean_Jaymo.

6. Hofmiester.

7. Mic_VR.

8. SeanL.

9. Mk3highline

10. GT53BAD

11. Ssaunders

12. Calico

13. D11PS

14. Popup

15. Mistline

16. Bluemotion

17. Cactusjackslade

Reserves list

1. Bealieboy

Spectating

1. Ibs

2. VR6GUY

3. VAG-HAG

4. Sadler

5. JAY VR

6. Gwr Corrado

Come on guys we want to fill this list. This' will be a good day. If I've missed you off give me a nudge and I'll add you.

Thanks

Edited by VR6CABBS

On a serious note...... All jokes aside for a minute here is the updated list of who will be rolling and who will be spectating on the day. As Pete confirmed the date will be Sunday 1st March and it all kicks off at 9am.

You guys who have arranged a meet and are traveling down together do drive carefully. We want you there in one piece. A reminder, if you are rolling and your car is lowered it is advised to raise them before rolling otherwise you'll not get on the rollers.

Anyway the list is as follows..........

Rolling.

1. Vr6pete.

2. Michael5556.

3. VR6CABBS.

4. Bennyk.

5. Sean_Jaymo.

6. Hofmiester.

7. Mic_VR.

8. SeanL.

9. Mk3highline

10. GT53BAD

11. Ssaunders

12. Calico

13. D11PS

14. Popup

Reserves list

1. Bealieboy

Spectating

1. Ibs

2. VR6GUY

3. Cactusjackslade

4. VAG-HAG

5. Sadler

6. JAY VR

7. Mistline

8. Gwr Corrado

Come on guys we want to fill this list. This' will be a good day. If I've missed you off give me a nudge and I'll add you.

Thanks

I've decided to get my golf a late Christmas pressie, so I wanna roll to see what difference it makes.

Add me to the list please bud.

@ Bealieboy, I won't be outdone this time on pony power, or lb/ft....

Mistline's got a trick TB to try out by the sound of it, one that's just been laying round for a while, like they do! This could be an interesting rr day. I wonder if Bennyk is going to wind his coilovers up for this one?

Edited by Bealieboy

Mistline's got a trick TB to try out by the sound of it, one that's just been laying round for a while, like they do! This could be an interesting rr day. I wonder if Bennyk is going to wind his coilovers up for this one?

Is there something we need to know mate. Haha. Sounds interesting this.

Put it this way cabbs, I haven't got a spare TB that just happens to be laying about, have you?

LOL. Hey CABBS I've also got spare black leather door cards front and back lying around for a 5 door too. Just got back from your neck of the woods today too CABBS, (have fun in the inbound snow) OL6

The TB came with the rado inlet manifold, when I put it on first time round poor V6 was getting starved of fuel, so the throttle was like a digital switch (1 or 0)

Hopefully that will be remedied for March. I'm looking to roll more horses than you Bealieboy this time round, last time out I was like :angry:

I was told by Stealth that this TB is like Rocking Horse Sh1t, should be pretty easy to find another Bealieboy :ph34r:

LOL, spare are they? Did I tell you about the very expensive and highly unpopular semi alfresco sleeping area at mine? I was going to offer it to cabbs, but guess what? Lmao. Looking forward to this rr day, I hope you do exceed my 191.9hp Mistline, you should do with your set up and your new, surplus "trick" TB!