RR Day @ Stealth 1st March 2015 now with added show and shine ;)

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great day out and even better meeting a few more members! And really chuffed to win this! Really made all the hard work seem worth it! Feel quite proud that I've taken a rough old £340 VR that was be

Hi guys, I'm bluemotions other half (and mechanic!) and while I haven't been on this forum or owned a vr for a long time. I've been in the vw scene for about 16 years. Over the last few years I've se

Right Guys and Gals...... We need to organise a rolling road day early on in 2015. After trawling the posts it seems the best place for this is at Stealth's. It seems that there has been numerous thre

Posted Images

I got the PM but not 100% able to come yet, I doubt if I'll go on rollers tho as its not 100% right

thats a damn shame, my highlight of last time was yours spitting out blue flames!

Put me down for the south mimms meet then pick up 'ibs' and others at toddington?

cheers

steve

Edited by ssaunders

Lol co-pilot has been informed but confirmed that it's too far away to say.

As long as there aren't any narrow angle V6 diesel engines running I'm sure she'll be happy listening to your twaddle ;)

What better things are there to do on a Sunday then? And surely you mean our twaddle!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Bealieboy

What better things are there to do on a Sunday then? And surely you mean our twaddle!

Songs of praise!! NOT to be missed.  :rolleyes:

I'm sure she'll be showing up, the new technique for co-piloting is to sit with eyes firmly closed only concentrating on the loud music and pretend that we're flying. Makes for a poor map reader.

Our collective twaddle indeed..

This sounds like a plan. South mimms services! I'll probably blast down and meet you guys there aswell. Early dash for me from Manchester with no co-pilot so I'll get there quicker. Lol

I'll update the list shortly so you rollers can talk some of these spectators into joining the better list. Lol

I can feel it in my bones. This is gonna be a good day.

Edited by VR6CABBS

This sounds like a plan. South mimms services! I'll probably blast down and meet you guys there aswell. Early dash for me from Manchester with no co-pilot so I'll get there quicker. Lol

I'll update the list shortly so you rollers can talk some of these spectators into joining the better list. Lol

I can feel it in my bones. This is gonna be a good day.

Come down and stop the night here then we'll all convoy up in the morning! Should only be 400 mile round trip for you bud!

Come down and stop the night here then we'll all convoy up in the morning! Should only be 400 mile round trip for you bud!

Might just do that pal. Saves messing about at 5am to get my car out at work. We will sort something out nearer the time pal. Cheers.

Might just do that pal. Saves messing about at 5am to get my car out at work. We will sort something out nearer the time pal. Cheers.

South East section would be honoured cabbs! I think there's an m1 services been mentioned too, so maybe meet some more peeps at that one? That's a bit nearer you.

Edited by Bealieboy

Yeah that will be cool pal. Just worded the misses up mate. Told here I'm leaving her. Only for a day or so though. The smile on her face was quality. I guess she won't miss me. Hahahahah

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh, I bet she could barely contain her joy! She must have ripped the piss out of you for having another day out with the boys. I know mine will have to give me a dig about it, And my kids too!