RR Day @ Stealth 1st March 2015 now with added show and shine ;)

GOOD MORNING MEMBERS. (Please don't spam this thread now)

We still have places left for this RR day at Stealth Racing if any of you fancy it. We need to fill this list and possibly the reserves list aswell. This is going to be an excellent day out. Get your name down fast as time is running out. Sunday 1st March is the big day. If you haven't got your name down and want to be part of it drop me a message.

Thanks

Rolling.

1. Vr6pete.

2. Michael5556.

3. VR6CABBS.

4. Bennyk.

5. Sean_Jaymo.

6. Hofmiester.

7. Mic_VR.

8. SeanL.

9. Mk3highline

10. GT53BAD

11. Ssaunders

12. Calico

13. D11PS

14. Popup

15. Mistline

16. Bluemotion

17. Cactusjackslade

18. Dj-madman (penciled in)

19. Vrtmatty

20. djiceman

21. Sharki

22. Craig331

Reserves list

1. Bealieboy

Spectating

1. Ibs

2. Vag-hag

3. Sadler

4. Jay-vr

5. Gwr corrado

6. Redborbet

7. Redvr6_girl (And Partner)

Edited by VR6CABBS
  • Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great day out and even better meeting a few more members! And really chuffed to win this! Really made all the hard work seem worth it! Feel quite proud that I've taken a rough old £340 VR that was be

Hi guys, I'm bluemotions other half (and mechanic!) and while I haven't been on this forum or owned a vr for a long time. I've been in the vw scene for about 16 years. Over the last few years I've se

Right Guys and Gals...... We need to organise a rolling road day early on in 2015. After trawling the posts it seems the best place for this is at Stealth's. It seems that there has been numerous thre

Posted Images

That maybe the best option Kel. Don't forget this is a Sunday though. Bealieboy's not going to church service that day so I'm sure you can pull the right strings... Lol

Ha ha - I know it's a Sunday lol - my only day off :P

It's ok I spoke to myself and gave permission for time off ;)

Ha ha Good glad he booked it off

Edited by redvr6_girl

Yes, I asked God to excuse me for that Sunday due to the club of the vr6 owners are to rolleth the road at stealth.

He gave us his blessing apart from, there should be no opening the gates of hell on the rolleth road for me!

I bet you end up having to go to confession ;) Edited by cactusjackslade

Yes, I asked God to excuse me for that Sunday due to the club of the vr6 owners are to rolleth the road at stealth.

He gave us his blessing apart from, there should be no opening the gates of hell on the rolleth road for me!

It's ok buddy, I've got you covered.

I'll bring a portable worshipping device, we can at least watch songs of praise whilst the rollers are operating.

I'll bring a portable worshipping device, we can at least watch songs of praise whilst the rollers are operating.

Hey Josh he ain't got out of this easily just yet. The green goddess might still be rolling if this list ain't full. Lol.

His misses will have to record his missed episodes and he can watch them when he gets back. Haha

. God bless you Mistline, that means we have to be there for 9a.m sharp or else I'll miss the start of S.O.P and then straight after its country file so I can check the weather for cabbs and Bennyk to see if their german whips are going to need cleaning when they get home!

Also I wonder if I might try and perform an excorsism on djmadman whilst we're there, with the good will of the club we might just banish whatever it is Thats got hold of him! Lmao

. God bless you Mistline, that means we have to be there for 9a.m sharp or else I'll miss the start of S.O.P and then straight after its country file so I can check the weather for cabbs and Bennyk to see if their german whips are going to need cleaning when they get home!

Also I wonder if I might try and perform an excorsism on djmadman whilst we're there, with the good will of the club we might just banish whatever it is Thats got hold of him! Lmao

Oh sheeeeeet.

Many people have tried and they have all failed. I don't mean to disappoint. Well I do haha.

Even I don't know what posses me. All I know is, I quite like it

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

ONLY 2 WEEKS TO GO TILL THE BIG DAY..........

We need to fill these gaps so if your only just reading this thread and fancy a day out at the rolling day at Stealth racing drop me a line.

Rolling.

1. Vr6pete.

2. Bennyk

3. VR6CABBS.

4. Craig331

5. Sean_Jaymo.

6. Hofmiester.

7. Mic_VR.

8. SeanL.

9. Mk3highline

10. Sharki

11. Ssaunders

12. Calico

14. Popup

15. Mistline

16. Bluemotion

17. Cactusjackslade

19. Vrtmatty

20. djiceman

21. Sharki

22. Vdubhead

23. DaveyB76

24. Dazza_95

Reserves list

1. Bealieboy

2. Wyrd-cowboy

Spectating

1. Ibs

2. Vag-hag

3. Sadler

4. Jay-vr

5. Gwr corrado

6. Redborbet

8. Michael5556

9. GT53BAD

10. Simcoep

11. KieranH

Edited by VR6CABBS

I'd fancy bringing my vento Vr6 over to this, is it best to get on the reserve list as I'd need to call in with ebola for the day off work!

Doctor here. I can tell through my computers monitor that you have symptoms of Ebola.

Here is your doctors note to hand in to work.

Dear Employer of wryd_cowboy

This man has Ebola. Can not attend work 1st of March 2015. Any other date is allowed.

Thanks

Doctor