RR Day @ Stealth 1st March 2015 now with added show and shine ;)

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great day out and even better meeting a few more members! And really chuffed to win this! Really made all the hard work seem worth it! Feel quite proud that I've taken a rough old £340 VR that was be

Hi guys, I'm bluemotions other half (and mechanic!) and while I haven't been on this forum or owned a vr for a long time. I've been in the vw scene for about 16 years. Over the last few years I've se

Right Guys and Gals...... We need to organise a rolling road day early on in 2015. After trawling the posts it seems the best place for this is at Stealth's. It seems that there has been numerous thre

Posted Images

Great day out and even better meeting a few more members! And really chuffed to win this! 2bb353f8b6970cc870077670a1c37189.jpg

Really made all the hard work seem worth it! Feel quite proud that I've taken a rough old £340 VR that was being sold as a donor car and turned it into something that can win a trophy!

Now I need more power!

Well deserved mate. Car looked awesome!

So all in all it was a quality day out. Well worth the wind, rain, snow, hale stone like golf balls, crashes, Nothing got in the way and we still had a good turn out. :rolleyes:

Well done to the guys who won the trophies. Ben your car looked mint mate so a trophy well deserved. ;)

Well done to Bealieboy for sharing the laughter of my mistake. :P  I corrected it in the end. hahahahahahah. :ph34r:

Lets all do it again soon........... :)

Edited by VR6CABBS

huge Thank you for organising the day and sorting out the weather, but can you order a bit more warmth the next time pls? ;-)

what a fantastic day and a very rare oportunity to see so many rados vr6 in the same place - never realized dark blue is such a popular vag colour :P

Hey dude! I know you slipped off early but you left without your trophy

trophy?! what's for? if it's for the fastest cleaned up 5 minutes before the meeting (thanks god for a shell jet wash!  :D  ) then i should give it back to my other half ;)

Edited by bluemotion

It was for the lowest BHP N/A of the day @ 177BHP If I recall correctly! lol

you're right it was 177.7 ;-) at least I know with the ECU error (Vince from Stealth suggested it was badly remapped in the past! deffo not by the last owner) it will be quite easy and cheap fix :-) the fastest way ever to gain some bhp :-D

I am sure I can pick the trophy up during one of meetings... in the worst case it has to wait for Inters.  

you're right it was 177.7 ;-) at least I know with the ECU error (Vince from Stealth suggested it was badly remapped in the past! deffo not by the last owner) it will be quite easy and cheap fix :-) the fastest way ever to gain some bhp :-D

I am sure I can pick the trophy up during one of meetings... in the worst case it has to wait for Inters.  

If you drop Mike a PM he can get it popped off in the post to you :)