RR Day @ Stealth 1st March 2015 now with added show and shine ;)

We need to be at Southam for 09:00 it takes about 50 minutes to get there form Toddington services and takes 26 minutes to get there from south mimms. Are those going to South Mimms meeting those at Toddington ??

If they are we could leave Souths mimms at 07:15 get to Toddington at about 07:40 leave there latest 08:00 to get to southam at 09:00  ill be going from Crawley now so will meet you guys at South mimms.

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great day out and even better meeting a few more members! And really chuffed to win this! Really made all the hard work seem worth it! Feel quite proud that I've taken a rough old £340 VR that was be

Hi guys, I'm bluemotions other half (and mechanic!) and while I haven't been on this forum or owned a vr for a long time. I've been in the vw scene for about 16 years. Over the last few years I've se

Right Guys and Gals...... We need to organise a rolling road day early on in 2015. After trawling the posts it seems the best place for this is at Stealth's. It seems that there has been numerous thre

Posted Images

Great day out and even better meeting a few more members! And really chuffed to win this! 2bb353f8b6970cc870077670a1c37189.jpg

Really made all the hard work seem worth it! Feel quite proud that I've taken a rough old £340 VR that was being sold as a donor car and turned it into something that can win a trophy!

Now I need more power!

Edited by bennyk

Nice one ben, nice to get the recognition for what is a spot on motor.

Well done!

Yes it was a good day, nice to catch up with those I know and meet at last with the illusive ibs and gt53bad amongst others.

I'm loving that T5 ibs!

Good on you cabbs for not completely ballsing up the Rr results, I think some people even had results written down that actually matched the numbers their cars rolled!

Thanks very much to the organisers!

Edited by Bealieboy

Great day out and even better meeting a few more members! And really chuffed to win this! 2bb353f8b6970cc870077670a1c37189.jpg

Really made all the hard work seem worth it! Feel quite proud that I've taken a rough old £340 that was being sold as a donor car and turned it into something that can win a trophy!

Now I need more power!

nice one and well deserved B)