RR Day @ Stealth 1st March 2015 now with added show and shine ;)

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great day out and even better meeting a few more members! And really chuffed to win this! Really made all the hard work seem worth it! Feel quite proud that I've taken a rough old £340 VR that was be

Hi guys, I'm bluemotions other half (and mechanic!) and while I haven't been on this forum or owned a vr for a long time. I've been in the vw scene for about 16 years. Over the last few years I've se

Right Guys and Gals...... We need to organise a rolling road day early on in 2015. After trawling the posts it seems the best place for this is at Stealth's. It seems that there has been numerous thre

Posted Images

I'm coming from the South coast, 115 miles for me.  Its not a meet, its an event! Get yourself down and get on the rollers!

Well said pal....

Daveyboy stop penny pinching and get your arse down there. 2.20mins for me. But even further as I'm going the day before to the neck of Bealieboy. Lol.

When was it decided getting there for 9am oh boy :/ I best have a chat with myself and see if I'm allowed to only work a half day or that the day before :D

That maybe the best option Kel. Don't forget this is a Sunday though. Bealieboy's not going to church service that day so I'm sure you can pull the right strings... Lol

This will be highly amusing, travelling with 2 potentially saddened Vr owners due to potential rain. I don't think country file weather report can see that far into the future so I can't tell you what's forecast for that day.

Still, we could always look on the bright side eh!

I'm certainly hoping it's the bright side pal. Although Fred the weatherman isn't an ideal choice for minding the kids he has always been good with weather predictions. Lmao

On a serious note...... All jokes aside for a minute here is the updated list of who will be rolling and who will be spectating on the day. As Pete confirmed the date will be Sunday 1st March and it all kicks off at 9am.

You guys who have arranged a meet and are traveling down together do drive carefully. We want you there in one piece. A reminder, if you are rolling and your car is lowered it is advised to raise them before rolling otherwise you'll not get on the rollers.

Anyway the list is as follows..........

Rolling.

1. Vr6pete.

2. Michael5556.

3. VR6CABBS.

4. Bennyk.

5. Sean_Jaymo.

6. Hofmiester.

7. Mic_VR.

8. SeanL.

9. Mk3highline

10. GT53BAD

11. Ssaunders

12. Calico

13. D11PS

14. Popup

15. Mistline

16. Bluemotion

17. Cactusjackslade

Reserves list

1. Bealieboy

Spectating

1. Ibs

2. VR6GUY

3. VAG-HAG

4. Sadler

5. JAY VR

6. Gwr Corrado

Come on guys we want to fill this list. This' will be a good day. If I've missed you off give me a nudge and I'll add you.

Thanks

Heyyyyyy !!!!

Where's my name gone VR6CABBS

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk