RR Day @ Stealth 1st March 2015 now with added show and shine ;)

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great day out and even better meeting a few more members! And really chuffed to win this! Really made all the hard work seem worth it! Feel quite proud that I've taken a rough old £340 VR that was be

Hi guys, I'm bluemotions other half (and mechanic!) and while I haven't been on this forum or owned a vr for a long time. I've been in the vw scene for about 16 years. Over the last few years I've se

Right Guys and Gals...... We need to organise a rolling road day early on in 2015. After trawling the posts it seems the best place for this is at Stealth's. It seems that there has been numerous thre

Posted Images

Brilliant cheers mate I'm looking forward to getting it on the rollers as have no idea what it'll be running as converted it myself and will be nice to see a figure :-)

All in all mate it will be a good day. There lots of members curious as to what there gonna run. Time will tell. Lol.

Evening Members. We still have places left for this RR day at Stealth Racing if any of you fancy it. A place on the rollers is £25 and you get 2 runs with print outs. You don't have to go on the rollers. If you just fancy a good day out and would like to support your club and get to meet club members drop me a message. This tread will be updated in the next week or two with directions and meet time. There will be convoy meets on the way which will also be updated soon.

Thanks

Rolling.

1. Vr6pete.

2. Michael5556.

3. VR6CABBS.

4. Bennyk.

5. Sean_Jaymo.

6. Hofmiester.

7. Mic_VR.

8. SeanL.

9. Mk3highline

10. GT53BAD

11. Ssaunders

12. Calico

13. D11PS

14. Popup

15. Mistline

16. Bluemotion

17. Cactusjackslade

18. Dj-madman (penciled in)

19. Vrtmatty

20. djiceman

21. Sharki

22. Craig331

Reserves list

1. Bealieboy

Spectating

1. Ibs

3. VAG-HAG

4. Sadler

5. JAY VR

6. Gwr Corrado

7. Redborbet

8. redvr6_girl (And partner)

Edited by VR6CABBS

Really sorry to say that I will no longer be able to make this RR day now. It's a real shame but a family engagement has come up which has trumped it sadly. Was looking forward to seeing what the Golf would make too! Hey ho. Next time. Sorry to mess you around VR6CABBS but thought the sooner you knew the batter. Best wishes.

Charlie

Really sorry to say that I will no longer be able to make this RR day now. It's a real shame but a family engagement has come up which has trumped it sadly. Was looking forward to seeing what the Golf would make too! Hey ho. Next time. Sorry to mess you around VR6CABBS but thought the sooner you knew the batter. Best wishes.

Charlie

Don't worry mate. It's cool. There'll be many more......:-)

Hey Cabbs is there any chance i can get a spot to run? failing any longer standing members wishing to sign up of course.

My VRT welcome thread  :) is here http://www.vr6oc.com/forum/topic/45898-new-round-here-go-easy-on-me/

Certainly pal. I've added you to the list. Keep an eye out for future updates mate. :-)

I'd like to come and see some RR action. I don't live far away from Stealth's, What time is everyone being there for?

9am mate. There's gonna be people passing you then on the way. I'm sure one of the members would mind you jumping in with them on the way past. I think Bealieboy maybe passing. I'll see how he's fixed.

9am mate. There's gonna be people passing you then on the way. I'm sure one of the members would mind you jumping in with them on the way past. I think Bealieboy maybe passing. I'll see how he's fixed.

I'm in brixworth if that's close to you?

I'm sh1t company and drive like a grandpa with it being on a Sunday to blend in if your not too far from me